[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendships

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1493798680593.jpg (112KB, 799x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1493798680593.jpg
112KB, 799x1200px
This is gonna sound fucking stupid, just a heads up. How common is friendships failing after high school? There are people I consider important to me, but they aren't really trying to hang out anymore. Granted, they smoke weed and I no longer do, but I feel kind of hurt by it all. We also have a mutual friend who they see who's a girl I dated and I'm almost positive she has poisoned the well regarding me. These were female friends I felt very close to, and now it seems they've tossed me aside. They're both friends, too, btw. My male friends continue to make efforts to see me and hit me up and see how I'm doing. Why is this? Are female friendships just weaker like that? I genuinely had some tough times in the past few years and I just wanted to talk to them, but they slowly filtered themselves out. Yet they still like stuff like my instagram posts and shit. So they can ignore but like my posts?

I'm thinking of deleting a lot of the people I don't talk to. Is this petty? I just feel like they're kind of trash friends who don't give a fuck for whatever reasons they may have, whether that be my ex making me look like shit or whatever it may be. I'm like extremely close to just saying fuck em and getting them out of my life for good. What you think /adv/? I feel like it's rash and maybe I don't wanna burn bridges but fuck, what are they going to get me? They aren't friends to me, so why should I care?
>>
>>18576169
Well you will have to ask yourself if you want to spend time with them, if not just remove them if you feel like it.

If the hit you up and ask why you removed them just say that you thought they didn't want to be friends anymore and you just cleaned upp your friendlist so that you don't have to scroll so much to get to the ppl you are talking too.

Or just be a cunt and say suck it or fuck it.
>>
>>18576169
>How common is friendships failing after high school?
not many things are as common as this. most high school friendships fail due to people moving away and developing in different directions
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.