[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Public Piss Syndrome

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1545.jpg (209KB, 677x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1545.jpg
209KB, 677x1024px
Does anyone here get public piss syndrome? I used to piss with great conviction and ease but now I have a weak ass stream that takes forever to get going and likes to pincer all over the place. It makes me nervous when others are around cause I worry I'll piss all over the place and they'll think I'm a goddamn animal. I've managed to piss backwards on my shorts before and I had to hang out in the bathroom a while before going back to work which was probably when my piss anxiety started.

Lately it's gotten to the point I avoid toilets at work which makes me more anxious about having a piss and probably is bad for me. Anyone have similar experience/ways to get my dick to work properly again? It's ridiculous I used to pee my pants and now I can stand for 5 mins with a full bladder and nothing comes out.
>>
>>18576165
I have a kind of similar thing

I seriously can't pee standing up, I have to sit down in a stall for there to happen something, even though I need to pee so bad it hurts. Don't know if it's psychological or physical, but it 's strange as fuck
>>
Go to the doctor since it looks like you might have some obstruction

I can't pee in the urinal unless it covers the sides completly. I was bullied in kindergarten for dropping my pants and undies below my but a single time and I guess that made me self conscious forever. Nowadays I worry about someone seeing my dick, even though it's totally average.

If anyone has this problem, holding your breath for a few seconds helps your muscles relax from lack of O2 so it's easier to have it start flowing
>>
>>18576412
Sitting helps me too I guess, I should probably just sit from now on, it's just really weird to me cause it never was something that bothered me but then one day my bladder refused to cooperate and since then it's been making me more and more anxious to just take a goddamn piss.

Like just now at work I went for a piss and the stalls were taken and I stood there for like 2 minutes at the urinal in dead silence and gave up. I'm trying to just brute force get over it but it just won't happen :(
>>
Really man, just sit the fuck down. I don't even have a problem, I just do it because it fucking makes sense. It's less messy and it actually makes taking a piss more relaxing and relieving like taking a shit.
>>
>>18576678
Yeah I don't especially desire standing up but I worry there's something wrong with me
>>
I'll be real, do it drunk.

Like, don't go to work drunk. Just BE drunk in a semi-public place and take a piss. If you're like me you'll piss like an alpha
>>
>>18576678
I guess I'll stick to that then, it's just disappointing that gone are the days I can pressure wash urinals with my dick with conviction and power. Hello my thirties...
>>
>no one mentioned enlarged prostate
>>
I can't piss if I think people are watching or listening. idfk why but the muscles won't unlock. especially if I'm drunk.

also I have to piss into the side of the bowl if there's other people in a public restroom
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.