[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I friendzone a girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

There's a coworker that is obviously into me. She's really sweet and we share the exact same sense of humor. We make each other laugh and I genuinely like spending time with her; however, I'm not attracted to her and she has a kid.

I've always believed that men and women can't be "just friends." I've been friendzoned before and it fucking sucks. I don't want to make myself a hypocrite, but at the same time, I don't want to date a girl with a kid.

We've gone out for drinks once before (her idea) and we're going again tonight (also her idea). If she brings up that she wants to start dating, how am I supposed to turn her down without making her feel like shit?

It's really strange being on the other side of this situation for once.
>>
just say you're flattered but you think you're better off as friends

if she doesn't want to be friends anymore respect that and give her some distance
>>
Ask her if you can bring a friend or friends for tonight. No matter what she says, she will understand you don't see it as a date or don't want to date. And from then on play clueless to all of her advances until she gives up.
>>
>>18576133
As a guy it's really easy for you. As they say, women are the gatekeepers of sex; men are the gatekeepers of relationships. All you have to do is not reciprocate and there's no relationship.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.