[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Medical state: Social anxiety, depression, OCD, Gad (generalized

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 1501252521563.jpg (250KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1501252521563.jpg
250KB, 600x600px
Medical state: Social anxiety, depression, OCD, Gad (generalized anxiety disorder)

Problem: I'm so anxious when thinking about school, i was never bullied (friends sometimes tease me, and i keep overthinking whatever they do even when i know they don't mean harm), in public whenever i hear a cuss word i think its directed towards me, and i think about that for months and get anxious, i think what if these people see me again, will i get bullied ?. I'm so nervous in front of class when i have presentations, i barely ever answer to teachers questions, even when i know the answers. I'm anxious when just thinking about school and i can't get rid of these thoughts. Only time i was really bullied was a long time ago, i got slapped and threatened, i was 8. From that point on i bullied others actually, and gradually stopped. Could this have something to do with my current situation ?
>>
Few things buddy

Your perception of the world, as being a frightening place where people are going to ridicule you and denounce you, is NOT BASED IN REALITY. These feelings of anxiety and fear towards other people are entirely produced by errors in your brain. This is the most important thing to realize.

Now, take this understanding. Go do something routine for yourself like getting groceries or whatever is equivalent (getting gas, going to the bank, going to school).

As soon as you start feeling the symptoms of anxiety and fear, stop what you're doing, and while still in private, close your eyes and breathe deeply. Remind yourself that you are an individual with intrinsic worth in this world and that people respect you. Remind yourself that there is no reason for you to be so scared. Truly understand this.

Then hopefully the interaction will go better. It won't be perfect, you'll still get nervous, but it might be better. Keep practicing.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.