[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is trying to woo a girl by being sweet antiquated? Is being a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: TEN MILLION.jpg (106KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TEN MILLION.jpg
106KB, 720x1080px
Is trying to woo a girl by being sweet antiquated? Is being a dick the only way to pull bitches?
>>
Being sweet DNE being self deprecating ad nauseum and having the sense of humor of a 16 year old girl
>>
>>18576000
>Is trying to woo a girl by being sweet antiquated?
no
>Is being a dick the only way to pull bitches?
yes
if it's bitches you want and get a quick fuck and move on, then being a dick is helpful, just don't overdo it, if you want a nice girlfriend that doesn't break up over the next chad that comes along, being nice works relatively well
>>
What is often mistaken for "being a dick" is teasing, a form of flirting universally enjoyed by all people with a spine.

Saying sweet things is never unappreciated, but too much of it too early on can be overwhelming.

Also listen to
>>18576040
I can't imagine any one of my friends wanting to date that obnoxious dipshit, and the fact that he made one tweet about how moved he is by an attractive person smiling is the LAST reason why.

Teasing is an indicator of confidence, a sense of humor, and most importantly comfortableness with a potential partner, three qualities which both women and men appreciate in a person, and that "nice guys" tend to lack.

Anyway think of teasing a girl the same way you think of fucking with one of your male friends. It's just fun.
>>
>>18576000

>Is trying to woo a girl by being sweet antiquated? Is being a dick the only way to pull bitches?

If you're a good, empathetic person then good, empathetic girls will most likely find you attractive. If you're an asshole then girls with unresolved daddy issues and histories of abuse and trauma will most likely find you attractive. No self respecting girl will put up with a guy that treats her like shit.
>>
>>18576000
>being sweet
LMAO
>>
Depends on what you want OP. All the dumb women will go for the assholes while the real ladies will look for the real gentlemen. If you want to get laid then be an asshole and get laid. If you want to find your future wife and mother of your children then be kind and good and don't give up after getting rejected 100 times because you are searching for a 1 in 100 woman.
>>
>>18576000
you gotta be both. being sweet will get you half way, it fulfills half of what women want. but you also need to be dominant and assertive and slightly aggressive. be a fucking man, women want men, they want someone they know will treat them like a princess but then also fuck them silly and make them feel protected.
>>
Sweet is for after she's your girlfriend. While she's getting to know you she wants to have fun. She wants you to crack jokes, say witty sorta assholish things, and keep her on her toes a bit. I perfected this because I grew up in a house full of women. Believe it or not the banter that works with your family members works with women you're trying to get with too
>>
>>18576000

I'm gonnna sound like such a fucking cuck for saying this out loud.

>current girlfriend got her cherry popped in high school by a guy who was really into owl city.
>I hated all that shit, thought it was cringey
>meet girlfriend some years later
>learn more and more about this guy
>start acting more and more like him
>get so much pussy that I literally see no point in having casual sex OR getting married ever

It is to the point that I don't get what the appeal is? you can feel and do that with just about anyone, so whats the point?

I also saw Owl City live and he acted really shy and beta. Talked about being nervous around girls and shit. You realize eventually that it is all an act.

So yes. Being sweet is good. Being a dick doesn't get you anywhere.

I graduated high school a virgin because I thought "girls liked jerks"

But the jerks actually act like nice guys, and the nice guys actually act like jerks. I can explain more, but I know I won't get a single (you) and ultimately OP will believe whatever bullshit he wants to believe
>>
>>18576000
Here's a secret: Girls don't actually want guys that are dicks. They want guys that are socially powerful. It happens that assholes generally project confidence and power. It's completely possible to be a nice guy and do the same.
>>
>>18577853

Personally, I found my success in not treating girls like the pedestal pussy; but I also hang around gamer girls who get that a lot and a lot of them yearn to be seen as more than just a woman but generally also as a woman, separately. That's really easy to do, because unless you're having sex with someone, their gender probably doesn't really need to be a huge concern in how you treat them.

On the other hand, you're not wrong. The 'nice guys' all lash out at chicks just for texting the wrong shit, and the 'Chads' all just have chill conversations about their days. But you know, autists failing to get women isn't new.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.