[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boyfriend into being tied up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: mmexport1500944613063.jpg (254KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
mmexport1500944613063.jpg
254KB, 720x1280px
I am a girl. My boyfriend has a fetish of being in bondage, not tying ME up but him being tied up and me doing whatever I want to him. Is this a common thing? If anyone has a similar fetish I would like to understand its appeals - from the male perspective and what about it exactly gets you off. I am someone who loves it when a guy is active on me or at least we take turns, i love giving him head. So during bondage on him the sex is less satisfying for me since during this time I have to put in all the work.
>>
So fuck him with a strap on
>>
Nah he doesn't want anything in his ass. I'm 99.99% sure he isn't gay or anything too.
>>
It's the thought of woman using him for his sexual pleasure. When she wants him so much she'll tie him up and use him and get off without him even doing anything.
It's pretty hot if you ask me.
>>
>>18575890
With me it's the exact opposite. I love tying girls up or strapping them down. Taking charge of my girl.
>>
Being tied up is a big turn-off for me, personally.

Each their own.
>>
File: BGbFwcB.png (260KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
BGbFwcB.png
260KB, 624x352px
Being tied up is the best cause you get to sit there while they're doing whatever they want to you
For you OP an easy way for you also get pleasure from it when he's tied up make him eat you out
>>
It's the loss of power and control over the situation. Not only do people into bondage want to lose control, they want the physical restraints making it so they cannot regain control, as well as be a tactile reminder that they're trapped.

The fantasy is that he doesn't get a say or a choice. That someone else is in control of his body, and even if he resists or pretends he doesn't like it, the person in control knows that he does and knows how to use it. The fantasy is that someone is getting off on him and with his body, be he doesn't get to decide when he receives pleasure or when he orgasms. The fantasy is serving someone who is holding your leash, not just because they hold the leash, but because you want to please them, do a good job, be a good pet.

It's more common than you might think. Society likes to paint men as sexually dominant and women as sexually submissive. And maybe the bulk of men and women do this. However, there's a lot of women who want to be dominant, and a lot of men who want someone else to take charge. Society wants men to play the strong commanding caretaker role. Sometimes men just want to be taken care of, too.
>>
>>18576179
Also, as a femanon who originally thought myself submissive and ended up becoming much more of a dom, I can give you my own perpective and what made me change my mind, if you'd like.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.