[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dealing with women behaviour

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: huge.2.14546.jpg (14KB, 296x450px) Image search: [Google]
huge.2.14546.jpg
14KB, 296x450px
I'm an european male, 29, decent looking, decent job, above average IQ, I like sports, literature, science, I have some real friend and lots of acquantainces. But I'm on the edge of a mental breakdown. I no more cannot confront myself with women. I can talk freely to them on different levels of empathy and intimacy, and I really like that, but I cannot stand their way of talking. It's not the sound of their voices (which can actually be really annoying from time to time), it's the ambiguous content that drives me crazy in a bad way. They are confusing, they say A to mean B, or C, or D, or whatever. They use a symbolic language who carries you away to expose your faults and test you. They hide their intentions. They never talk straight, and even if they do, it's only to generate a situation where the emotional content build up is going to make them change idea again, and behave like shit. Their sense of humour is testing oriented too: "I am a woman and I make a joke to see what is your reaction, I don't give a fuck about having fun and sharing interesting ideas and creating a confortable space where we can spend nicely some time together. My only obsession is my ego, the dick I want to sit on, and love - that is the way I'll make myself a princess -.". You can never share with them ambitions, projects, your accomplishments, because they get jealous, they build in their minds strategies to smash what they percieve as arrogance, and they are going to sell the soul to the devil for that. Implying that the devil still wants to make deals with them. Save me from this shithole, because I am going full hermit and I'll send to fuck themselves these unsolvable pieces of dumb female semantics. So, the question is: how you deal with bad behaviour of girls, how do you stop their downwards spiral of frustration and penis-envy? How do you carefully put them in a place where they are confortable and safe, and can act more like a human being, and less like a wolverine?
>>
Little premise: if you're going to say to me "give them the dick", it's okay. But I'm a little scared and not an expert at all with escalating in this situations, I feel free to escalate in different situations. So if I must give them the dick while they are full reasoning hysteria, give me some hints. Thank you guys, put the ladder in the hole, and I'll climb it, I need you.
>>
>>18575861

You know, it seems to me that there are parts of the world where this kind of shitty behaviour is part of the national culture.

In my experience, while there are girls b like this, i have also met wonderful, nice, good-hearted and intelligent women.
I live in New Zealand. I think it must be the same in Australia or the US - there is a variety of girls.

My advice OP, is perhaps do a little travelling. Save up a little money and go backpacking. Seem how people are like in different parts of the world and maybe find a place where people are friendly and look at moving there long term.

In relation to understanding girls, and also escalating sexually, I recommend checking out a video series called The Natural by RSD Max. Google it.
>>
>>18576322

Thank you man, I find the videos really interesting, I'll stick on those.

And you are right about the shitty local behaviour. There are some places where being rude is a sort of "licence for adultivity". I'll try somewhere else.
>>
>>18575861
Damn anon, im really sorry. Theres not much i can tell you other than these two things:

A. There are plenty of women who are level head, for the most part

B. Literally everyone has some sort of problem, its best to look last them

I dont think there's a way that all women can be like that. The one im dating currently always tells me straight up whats wrong when something bad is happening.
All i have to say is either deal with it, or keep looking.
>>
>>18576441

I opened this thread because I am getting acquainted with this kind of behaviour, and it seems to me that I can believe less and less to find something new. Maybe I'm losing hope. But listening to your words give me at least the will to wait a little more.
>>
Usually, if you have trouble finding people you think are 'good', it usually means that there's something wrong with YOU and the people you hang out.

Change your usual crowd or change how you act, instead of assuming that all women are bad. Usually the people that you're trying to get hang out with similar people, which you're obviously not. And that says a lot about you.
>>
>>18575861

I agree with comment 3. You don't even have to go travelling that far. Just be conscious of WHERE you're picking up / meeting girls. Maybe start dating some STEM gals. They're rarely much to look at, but in my experience they're straightforward.

If you're looking for someone who isn't manipulative even a little bit, you're looking in the wrong species. Even retards and children manipulate. Just find someone honest.
>>
>>18576667

well, I cannot hide the fact that I don't fell so much confortable with the crowd I usually hang out. I can afford little groups of 3-4 people and that is not always the case, when I go out.

If you mean that my attitude says about me that I'm desperate, and sometimes I feel so lonely that I settle for a situation where I don't feel confortable, instead of staying at home, there you are right. How do you cope with the pressure to fit in at all costs?

>>18576817

Stem gals is a nice hint. But I don't have a degree, do you think a stem gal would be happy to hang out with someone with less education? Maybe yes if she's not a bitch, in that case I should drop her as well. Am I right?
>>
Find a girl who respect you and your authority
Usually they tend to tell it to you straight and bullshit less.

Most women generally have ONE man in their life they actually respect and tell the truth to and bullshit everyone else. You want to be that man.

You also need to be one worthy of respect and have some sort of strength they will look up to.To get a women to look at you this way takes time and effort and a lot of calling them out on bullshit. Make them think they can't get shit past you and you know how they generally think and act.
>>
>>18576892
Honestly, some STEM girls just want to get fucked and get hot for some working class dick.

As long as you're not stupid, and can hold a good conversation, I think they'd give you the time of day if you expressed interest.
Many of them in my experience have social issues too, so they might get where you're coming from.
>>
>>18576967

It's like declaring war to them, a long, long war. I'm not saying you aren't right, I'm saying that if the girl is mature, she will "fall" in a positive way for that. If she isn't, she will become a pain in the ass. But, again, it's my fault because I don't give myself sufficent space for selecting and going for who's the next one.

>>18576978

Definitely not that kind of guy who cannot hold a conversation. Probably I've lost some of my "brightness" because of bad experiences, nothing I cannot fix with pratice, I think. Even if you constantly hear about stories of thrauma and guys who are too scared to play again. Least, that would be great, someone who can understand that the place I'm coming from isn't anything to be ashamed of.

You see, guys, sometimes you need to listen advices coming from a more mature position instead of usual prejudices which, I have to admit, have infected my mind for the last 5 years.
>>
>>18575861
Your point is valid. This behavior you've described is very common, confusing and usually equals to that certain woman being a piece of shit, but not always. A gender is a large fucking group of people and it is impossible to point out one thing that they all have in common except their genitals. You are being too radical about going "full-hermit" over this.

Meet up new people, as much as you can. Go to places, meet friends of your friends, etc. and you will eventually find a woman that suits your personality. It may be hard to find such a person, which it will be - for you, me and countless other individuals that are intelligent enough to be picky and not sleep with a random slut. But, you will notice that „this is the right person“ almost immediately when talking to her since similarities bring us - the creatures of the blue planet together - not differences and thus if you ever meet a woman that is generally a copy of yourself with a vag then you’re good to go. You'll get that weird gut feeling and then you'll know.
>>
>>18577167
Also, just to clarify for people that like „sweet“ girls – Grow up. Please. For your own good. If a girl is being too sweet, ambiguous, does not talk about herself openly after getting to know you well enough (one week is fucking enough), then, if you value yourself and do not want to be a slave of a rancid shit with a sweet face, - trash her. For gayming plebs – Triss Merigold from Witcher series is a perfect example.
>>
>>18575861

It kind of sounds like you're just a generally unpleasant person to be around and women don't like you. On the flip side, I typically have great interactions with women. I was raised by women. I've developed a very successful career with a female partner. I greatly respect the women in my life and despite a few heartbreaks and setbacks I haven't noticed any of the trends you're talking about. How could that be?

I know this is kind of an unpopular idea here but we all don't deny that there are just bad and unpleasant people on this planet. Is it really a stretch to consider the possibility you may be one of them? I really don't have any other logical explanation for all of your social interactions being so negative and toxic. I've encountered my fair share of unpleasant people, both man and woman, but I don't understand your generalizations at all.

I mean, after the way you just generalized all women I wouldn't want to interact with you either. I think you characterize women as evil creatures because you want to; because it fits your narrative. Obviously your life has suffered as a result. I don't know what to tell you other than that your life is the way it is because of you, not because of some worldwide female conspiracy that only you notice. I think you really need to sit down and reevaluate your life, dude. I live on the same planet you do yet we seem to have two completely separate experiences. Closing that gap with new ideas and understanding would benefit you.
>>
>>18577172
And don't try to change people that are already fucked in the head. Teach yourself on how to realize when a person is a lost cause. Observe people, learn their personalities, then watch their actions and based on them, mentally link their initial behavior with their true intentions and try to apply your previous findings on new people in your life. It is an endless game, just like creating new signatures for a Windows AV (terrible comparison lol), but it is ultimately worth it.
>>
>>18575861
Treat them like shit.
>>
And I'm gonna bump this thread and then bump it again when I wake up cause I'd like to know if I helped at least a bit.>>18577179
>>
>>18575861

>But listening to your words give me at least the will to wait a little more.

Also, dear anon, don't you fucking suicide, no matter how deep the shit you are in is right now. There are several reasons for not killing yourself :

1. religion / religious beliefs - if your life indeed has its purpose and a goal, just imagine - what if you are meant to meet the love of your life 5 years from now but you wouldn't be around for that time, but you will still exist after your death ? No god required to create a hell for you in this situation. Your existence itself would be hell at that point.

If you are an atheist - the same applies, what if great stuff wait for you just behind the corner and you won't be around for that ? Also, is ceasing to exist the answer for your problems that you are experiencing right now ? Dunno about you but I definitely do not want to literally stop existing. Unless you live in fucking North Korea, eating dirt and maggots every day and your family is dying out of hunger, life is generally worth of experiencing.
>>
>>18577177

Op here

Meh, I was raised by women too, but since the end of adolescence, I realized that I appreciated more to be around males. I could find more of a deep and easy connection with them. Not least, I figured out for the first time how I could be part of a team, in some sense. And I regret so much that I started to hang out with lads only when I was 17 old. Then... let's say when I got 20-21, I noticed a really bad pattern in social interaction. Whenever girls were around, my friends started to lose their shit. People who were so much connected, became more competitive, and willing to expose the fault of others in a way that could benefit themselves in a really unselfish way. Social engineering for the pussy? Of course there are some honorable mentions of women who really can deal with a crowd without throwing everything into the trashbin, you're perfectly reasonable. But we're talking about the ones fucked up in the head, which, according to my unlucky experience, are the majority.

The missing piece you are searching for in wonder is that I can be an unpleasant person, but I am also empathetic, and that's something I can assure you: I'm not talking coming from a Barnum effect position where I diagnose myself with autism or that kind of self pity and wanting to be special to recover from an entropic ego. I really absorb the stress that is around me, and hysteria is my cryptonite. I met maybe too many difficulties on my way towards my 30s, but I tell you: it would have been much easier if I did not crash my head on some bad situation that I realized were not so functional. Maybe you were luckier than me, maybe you still don't recognize some of this disfunctional patterns. I don't know. I would say: you shared a personal experience that is useful to me, and honestly I find it empowering too. I need to know your story is an actual possibility, and yes I can re-evaluate my life, but I'm not willing to take charge and fault for some grill hysteria.
>>
>>18577210

I had my mind wondering on the idea of suicide more than often, and I'm happy you got this hidden point. But that's another story, and it is not linked directly with what I brought to your attention today. Your words are howewer pertinent in some way. I'm atheist anyway, precisely an impatient one, willing to experience something that seems far to happen.

>>18577167

That's another point I'm striving to get recognized, you can be defined as an anti-feminist or fascist - at worse -, if you act like a man who is frustrated because he's actually selective more than unpleasant. You want the gut feeling? for someone you're an old fashioned romantic cuck son of a bitch who cannot stand a real independent female personality, and you don't know that women have no more honey and cuddle for you, they are in charge now, beware.
>>
>>18577277

Lets just put it like this, OP. The way you've been thinking hasn't been working for you, obviously, so don't you think its about time you started entertaining the possibility of changing?

Objectively, you cannot change the world, only you can change. Just by listening to me you know that living a life with positive and intelligent female figures in your life is possible. Additionally, I'm well into my 30's, I think that if all women were terrible, selfish beasts I would of noticed by now. I've been all over the world and, while I've admittedly met a lot of terrible people, I can't say I've ranked women any worse than men in that category.

I think this is all about perception, OP. Your perception is skewed to a certain set of conclusions and I think maybe you need to stop focusing on women and start focusing more on yourself. I don't think women are behaving or doing anything in particular to make you think like this; I think it is you who has carefully constructed these jaded lens you view women through. I think the only person you can hope to change in this situation is yourself.

I find it infinitely more likely that you're not capable of attracting or noticing good women as opposed to the likelihood that they just don't exist.
>>
>>18577277
Hey OP, at the end of the day, most women of shit. That is no surprise of course, because most human beings in general are shit, regardless of gender.

Most people see marriage as a goal and are focused in getting a perfect ideal mate, and are not focused on just getting to the people around them and finding love as it naturally happens.

Just get to know people instead of "trying to find a girlfriend". Just talk and go out and have fun without feeling the need to find a perfect person, and you'll find you'll end up being attracted to someone's personality. Think about how you formed your best friends, none of you actively searched out men to "become best friend with", you just happened to be in the vicinity and have similar personalities and goals. Romance is the same, at it's best it is a friendship with sex involved.

Don't stress, try to be a happy person and everything will work out on its own.
>>
>>18575861

Have you been diagnosed as having "Asperger's"?
I know some people who are intelligent (computer developers) but are clueless on social cues, interactions, etc. You may have a touch of it....
>>
>>18577360

I have been in therapy, and not, I'm not an aspie. When I asked to my therapist he said "Well... neurotipics and asperger are at the opposite sides of a spectrum of functionality, it's difficult to say". But he was smiling with a grin. For the fact that I understood the joke, I would say that I'm a normie, more than an aspie.

>>18577194

of course, man. You cannot imagine how. I asked for an easy solution, and I realized that my disconfort - bad suffering from time to time, almost breakdown in this days -, was pointing out to me that maybe the way of thinking I had in my early twenties was not so bad after all. I felt cynic, when instead I was only mature and I had to wait for the right moment to apply that awareness. And now that I'll be 30 in some months, I think it's the perfect time. How I did end like the shadow of myself, in all this years, it will be a mistery to me, probably forever. But yes, I tell you again, I found this talk really enpowering for my boundaries and for being more opened to opportunities in my next future. Thank you. While I go to sleep (04:06 a.m. says the clock in here), I'll make sure to check for updates tomorrow, and I'll save the thread for future readings.
>>
>>18577322

As I understand more your point, I have to admit that I have some problems in attracting women. Honestly I'm not that shit, neither I am a God of seduction. But also, as >>18577167 pointed out, you can actually be selective. And how could you attract someone you don't like? I think the first step would be to find some gal that I really can trust, and somehow it will happen.
>>
File: filing_images_cf04e47fba3d.jpg (317KB, 640x374px) Image search: [Google]
filing_images_cf04e47fba3d.jpg
317KB, 640x374px
>>18577172
>Triss Merigold from the Witcher series is a perfect example

Lad, what the FUCK are you on about? Just 3 days ago, I completed a complete run-through of almost every bit of English Witcher media (every book, every comic, 95-100% of every game. Took 2 months and almost 600 hours), and let me tell you - Triss is one of the few characters that I did not end up hating by the end.

She is flawed, vulnerable, and a little desperate. She did one major wrong on the whole lore - that is, she manipulated Geralt when he had amnesia, into being with her, by not telling him of his relationship with Yennefer. However, this was because she has always been desperately in love with him, and truly, he loved her too.

She knew it was wrong and feels guilty for it, but was weak and couldn't help herself. She had been disillusioned by life and loneliness till this point, and this presented an oppportunity to finally end it.

Despite this, she truly has a heart of gold. She is one of the very, very few Sorceresses who aren't massive manipulative cunts. She naturally cares about people's well-being and wants to help. In the witch hunts, she was the one organizing the great rescue despite her lack of leadership traits - because she couldn't stand not helping. Throughout Geralt's amnesia, she was attuned to his psychological needs and was willing to help at every turn to heal them. She's a sensitive, empathetic soul. Weak and a little broken inside, but self-sacrificing and ultimately has a heart of gold.

What she did was like a sweet, usually lovely child who gave into temptation and stole a candy that was placed right under her nose. And even then, she went and told someone afterwards because she knew it was wrong.

And to clinch the whole case, not even Geralt judged her when he found out about it all.

So I ask again mate, wtf are you on about??

It seems to me a much better character to fit to what you're saying is Keira Metz. Or of course, Lord Bitch herself, Yennefer.
>>
>>18577681
Lol alright, you have a point. Preferences differ greatly and I may be radical about judging people like this as well right now. Generally my point was her uncanny behavior and unclear intentions throughout the games and books. Maybe she was not completely fucked in the head, but being ambiguous about almost everything is a red flag, because it's common in manipulative fucks and sociopaths and I haven't yet figured out a way how an empathetic, sensitive person can develop this behavior since I am the above mentioned as well to a certain degree and in my experience, I haven't met a single person that had similar mentality to this and that did not turn to a rancid lizzard after a while. Well, maybe it’s about being too desperate and having a weak mind.

I am not really up for starting an argument here about fucking fictional sorceresses, but Keira does not fit the original description. She was a bitch, but she was honest about it and even if she tried to hide her real personality, she would fail quickly because of her temperament. Also, I am not sure what you have against Yennefer. She was heartless and apathetic, but she was very straightforward and righteous. Besides, Geralt was not much different. They were a "good match" as I see it.

..Fine, maybe Triss truly wasn’t a sociopathic snake, but people like her generally are.
>>
bump n shiet
>>
Sorry friend, but it will only get worse with time.
Eventually, you'll find someone to settle for and live a miserable life in a minivan.

But hey, at least you're not lonely, right?
>>
Hi OP, >>18576322 here

I've read the thread since, have assimilated the more information concerning your past experiences and current state.

I have another recommendation for you: a book, called Models, by Mark Manson.

It's another work regarding relation to women. It is considered to be one of, if not the best, literature on the subject.

I recommend just reading the first chapter or so to see what you think about it, and going from there.

Regards
>>
>>18577177
Interesting. I work with women and live with women. I love women but I can not say, with a straight heart, that women are not simply shitty, petty creatures. I turn a blind eye on many things but I can't deny some if the bullshit women pull to fit themselves, the kind of bullshit no guy with a spine has ever done.
You sure you aren't just an effeminate? It's impossible.for a 20+ years old guy who worked and lived in the western society to be blind to women hypocrisy.
>>
File: 2 - Uncivil War.jpg (139KB, 684x960px) Image search: [Google]
2 - Uncivil War.jpg
139KB, 684x960px
>>18578363

>Generally my point was her uncanny behavior and unclear intentions throughout the games and books.
>being ambiguous about almost everything is a red flag

"Ambiguous"? I'm really not sure what you're referring to. Can you give any example?

>Keira does not fit the original description. She was a bitch, but she was honest about it and even if she tried to hide her real personality, she would fail quickly because of her temperament.

The whole crux of the story with her in the third game is how she acted so nice and friendly with Geralt, only to be using him exclusively for her own ends all along. The whole point is that she *wasn't* upfront. This is how we get the infamous line by Geralt, "I can't believe we fucked!"

>straighforward and righteous

Yennefer is absolutely *not* righteous. She operates on a 'me and mine' basis - she only cares for the wellbeing of herself and her unit, everyone else, and morality, be damned. She will say and do anything at others' expense to achieve her own ends, which can happen to be good or bad.

>Besides, Geralt was not much different.

Underneath Geralt's callous looking exterior, he is actually very decent and is a gentleman. This is precisely why Yennefer never tells him anything of her intentions. His reservations are how he has his famous 'scruples'.

Triss is righteous, but not in a 'moral code' sort of way. She can't help but help people, and avoid harming them, because that's her basic personality.

>They were a "good match" as I see it.

The whole point of Geralt and Yennefer's romance is that they were *not* a good match. They always fight and bicker and never see eye-to-eye. They can't stay with each other for more than a short while, because the toxicity gets too much.
Geralt is simple, honorable, and emotionally clueless. Yennefer is arrogant, shameless, and emotionally manipulative. The only reason they are together is because of the mad wish that he made to the genie.
>>
>>18575861
You know it, man. I don't know if I said it in this thread or another, maybe it was reddit.

Anywhere, here it goes again.

So when a women or women say they hate being chased (and they do say that, they make it a blanket statement), when they say this, they're saying it WHILST picturing a certain kind of guy; hes unattractive at enough points that she would not have anything to do with him.

Thus, when they say they hate being chased, they ARE in fact being truthful... except you can't see the image of the man they're saying they hate being chased by.

When they turn around and say they love being chased, the image they're working with in their mind is completely different. He IS a desirable male, hence in both instances, women can say they don't like being chased as a blanket rule, and they do like being chased as a blanket rule, and BOTH are true and they ARE NOT IN FACT JUST GOD DAMN LIARS.

Once you realize that when women are talking, they're picturing an ideal man or an undesirable man, you realize that everything they say which seems like them constantly changing their minds is all just truth.

When women say they want a nice man, they mean it, but it has to be 'nice' in conjunction with other more basic desirable traits. When they say they hate assholes even though they date them, they hate assholes who lack those more basic undesirable traits.

Thus it is with women. Via con Dios, my friends.
>>
>>18578778
Well, if you put it like this, I agree with you. You have successfully destroyed my lame arguments :D

>"Ambiguous"? I'm really not sure what you're referring to. Can you give any example?

No, I do not remember almost nothing specific, been a while since I played the games. Speaking of which, I'm gonna give witcher 3 one more playthrough now.
>>
>>18578642

Done, I went through 1/3 of the book and I found it pertinent to my situation. I'll stick on that too. Thank you man.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.