[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Talking more?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1406350188569.jpg (46KB, 315x315px) Image search: [Google]
1406350188569.jpg
46KB, 315x315px
Couldn't get my question answered in the other thread, so I'll make my own thread. With blackjack, and hookers.

So I need to know if there's anyway I can ask a girl to talk more. I know that sounds weird, but hear me out.

Ive started talking to her, she brought up going out on a date first, she's admitted she likes me and thinks I'm cute, she's been super open, all that.

It's just she has school and I think works two jobs because she pays for her own tuition and such, and I can't seem to find a time frame when to talk to her! The only times we've talked have been pretty late at night, but sometimes it seems I'm too late before she goes to bed. It's not like she reads the messages and just doesn't answer either, she just doesn't open them. I don't think it's an ignoring thing, she seems interested but she's just busy (I believe her, she does have two jobs and she's in school, her Facebook tells all).

Anyways, is there a way to maybe bring up that I really like her, and maybe find out if there's times that are optimal for talking, without coming off as desperate? It seems if I double text she responds, which I think is just because it gives a notification, and people have a better chance of checking shit like snapchat if they see a notification after clearing all their alerts.

I don't know, I just really like this girl, and I've told her that. Usually it's just sex for me but I get so excited when we talk and just seeing her message me. I'm by no means desperate, I've gotten laid and there's other girls I talk to, but that's honestly sex for the most part. This girl I dont even really think about that with.

Tl;dr want to talk to girl more but she's always busy, don't wanna give up on her because she's a qt. Wat do?
>>
The best thing you can do is understand that she's busy. Express the interest, though; mention you'd like to set up a day when she's got the time, just don't force yourself into her schedule.

It sounds like you're fine and dandy, just worried, which is probably a good thing as it means this means something to you. Try not to let worry dictate your actions though, and remember that the critical part of being a boy or girlfriend is, indeed, that friend part.

Ask for a coffee date, if you can get some time to chat because you're interested in getting to know her better.
>>
>>18575923
Never mind. Found her Facebook and she has her boyfriend listed as her cousin so guys probably can't see.

Messaged the bf and told her I know.

Bitches ain't shit, as usual.
>>
>>18575925
ayyy. That settles it. Blackmail the bitch for some easy puss and call it a day.
>>
>>18575935
Nah, I didn't get nudes. Tired of these thots desu.

Told her boyfriend over Facebook, hope he finds a decent girl. I don't play that shit, especially when she's lying about not talking to other guys.
>>
>>18575943
Godspeed OP. We need more brave souls like you if we hope to get rid of the thots menace one day.
>>
>>18575946
Shits fucked Bro. Just trying to find a loyal girl isn't possible it seems.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.