[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck relationships

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (233KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
233KB, 808x805px
So I've been dating a girl for just over a year which I never thought I would be able to say and I'm struggling a lot. I think about leaving multiple times per week, and we live together. I think the only reasons I haven't yet are 1) because I love her and tell her that and I don't think it's fair to someone to use wordage like that and live with someone and just leave, and 2) because our lives are very intermingled now. My friends now hang out with her friends, even if we're not there, and breaking up can make things weird for a lot of people. But I'm fucking miserable. I've lost the ability for self improvement in a lot of respects. I'm starting to lose who I am by trying to compromise too much on what she wants to do, and I'm starting to realize she still won't be happy. She homes in on every fuck up I have in life and our interactions and it makes me think there's no point to fucking try. I used to find her super fucking attractive, but now I don't even care about sex. We still have it a few times a week but it's hard for me to get up. And as a 21 year old it's been really hard to live a confined life like the one I'm living right now. And it's not even in terms of women, I couldn't give a shit if I'm getting laid or not, as much as just the ability to pursue hobbies, build personal relationships, and live life. I just don't fucking know where to go, all my friends have a dog in the fight and I'm not trying to defame her character with people that know her, so here I am on 4chan asking for advice. Wat do?
>>
>>18575689
Sorry OP but you have to reformat your post into a greentext story or something concise. This wall of text is intimidating to read and not very reader friendly.
>>
>>18575689
Sounds like you already know what you have to do OP.

Yes it's gonna suck, and it will be awkward for awhile, but that's how relationships go. Don't stay in a relationship that makes you miserable for the sake of someone else, ever. It's a waste of time and energy for everyone involved.

That doesn't mean you gotta call her up right now and dump her out of the blue or anything, but if you haven't already, you should make it known to your gf that you're unhappy and do whatever you can to prepare her (and you) for the inevitable breakup.
>>
>>18575707
Our lease goes through October, should I just wait it out so she's not financially fucked?
>>
>>18575799
That's really up to you, I would try to wait if it's not too difficult, but just remember to look after yourself and if she makes you too miserable then you shouldn't hesitate to leave whenever you need to.
>>
>>18575700

>OP has GF
>GF is very critical and bitches him out
>OP feels restrained by her and her behaviors
>OP can't turn to friends because the social circles are all mixed and he doesn't want to start side-picking shit
>OP wants to break up with her

S'about it
>>
>>18575689
i would start by letting the friends that are closer to you in on your feelings here. its gonna be easier to take your side after you dump the bitch if you let them prepare
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.