[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how important is penetration for women, i heard that most of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1501244363231.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1501244363231.gif
2MB, 480x270px
how important is penetration for women, i heard that most of them don't orgasm from it.

the time i can last before i cum (in pussy) can vary from 10 minutes to within a minute, depending on my mood and health.

can foreplay make up for short PIV ?

has anyone here suffered from premature ejaculation?
>>
Depends on your size. You're not gonna do any damage with 6''.
>>
>>18575634
I've had only brief experience with sexual intercourse, and I found out that to please a woman, you can just finger them or do various foreplay stuff. To penetrate is usually for your own good, but sometimes you get her too worked up and she's insisting on it too.
>>
File: YxJHD9W.png (49KB, 653x662px) Image search: [Google]
YxJHD9W.png
49KB, 653x662px
>>18575637
Most of the nerve endings in the vagina are near the entrance, not near the cervix, so length is irrelevant apart from allowing more sophisticated positions to be performed (and also for making you feel good about your dick).

What matters for stimulation is the girth. But if you have too much girth that can hurt the girl, depending on her vagina's size.
>>
I've never met a woman who didn't want penetration after she was sufficiently turned on.

They can definitely orgasm from fingering alone, hell it's actually the easiest way to get them to orgasm. But that doesn't mean they dislike penetration.

And if you jizz early there's no law that says you can't finish her off with your fingers after. It might even be better that way, depending on the girl.
>>
>>18575634
How is it you guys ignore that a vagina is made to insert a penis into? Of course its important idiots. Orgasm or no orgasm it feels really, really, really goooood and the longer it goes in and out and moves around in there, the bigger and harder, the better it feels. Do I appreciate the other attention, of course, but mostly put it in.
>>
>>18575637
i'm about 8 inch
>>18575643
i don't have much experience with women, i'm glad to hear that penetration isn't as important for them as it is for men.
>>18575649
i'm not taking penetration off the table, hell i can even do it in two times if i cum too fast the first time.
that being said my time varies allot and can go under a minute somtimes.
so i'll have to pull out and work with my fingers or mouth while my dick gets less sensitive and i can get back in again.
i know this isn't the optimal thing.
thats why i wanted a female's opinion about it.

>finish her with your finger
do girls like that ?
i think a girl would prefer to cum with a dick and not a finger, idk. just guessing
>>
>>18575634
In my experience most woman do can cum from piv. Actually it's easier in positions you can rub her clit with your pubic bone or fingers, which is not exactly from but during piv, but I made many cum in doggy style

However, the most intense and easier orgasms are during foreplay. I'd say women enjoy piv, but if you exhausted them before during foreplay, time won't matter that much.

For premature ejaculation, swap positions every once in a while, or simply ask her to hold still if you're on top. If she came a couple of times it'll be ok.
>>
>>18575660
>i think a girl would prefer to cum with a dick and not a finger
we do so your mystery is solved
>>
Do women have an unspoken limit for a guy they're fucking? Like, dump him if you've fucked three times and he still hasn't made you cum?
>>
>>18575708
Dude wtf

If they're dating it won't matter, if they're not, they'll dump you in the first
>>
test
>>
do guys last longer the more they have sex?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.