[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will be more effective to get the attention of my crush

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6

What will be more effective to get the attention of my crush
>ignore him
>talk to him a lot
Idk if guys like girls that are hard to get or girls who are open about liking them
>>
Shoot straight.

Ignoring guys makes them think you don't want them around because they're too beta, which tends to turn into resentment pretty quick.

If you actually enjoy spending time with him, spend it with him. I don't know why this is a question.
>>
Talk to him a lot. Definitly talk to him. I found out 2 years after high school that a legit (legit) 8/10 chick had a crush on me the final year. She thought, for whatever autistic reason, that ignoring me (I know, I know) would make me like her.

wew

It had to be from some blog or facebook page or something, because no one is legitimately that stupid.
>>
File: leaf power.jpg (123KB, 708x768px) Image search: [Google]
leaf power.jpg
123KB, 708x768px
>>18575603
If you are a girl and play hard to get, you come off as a total bitch if you overdo it. If you talk to him too much, you come off as clingy and weird, as if you are in hurry to commit for some reason.

What I personally like to do, as a guy and as someone who has a problem being clingy, I consciously keep myself from not responding too soon, and sometimes choosing not to check inbox at first possible moment, but definitely giving out normal, appropriate replies that are characteristic of me.
>>
>>18575603
Option c: Ask him on a date
It's that fucking easy
>>
>>18575603
talk
>>
Playing hard to get only works on guys who are already trying to get you, and even then only on more confident ones.

For most guys if you play hard to get they won't get you. So if you want him that's dumb.
>>
>>18575603
I sat in his friends lap at a party. Worked, he was following me around the remainder of the night trying to make sure I didn't slip off to have sex with his friend. I wouldn't but he didn't know that. He sent me a text the next day for a date which I ignored (I literally taped my fingers together so I couldn't text him back) and he actually called me the day after so I accepted.
>>
>>18575648
You motherfucking whore I want to kill you with a shovel
>>
>>18575652
take it easy, she's just telling a story
>>
>>18575652
Little drastic don't you think. I didn't have sex with his friend, not even close so I am not a whore, I sat in his lap and acted interested. I haven't even had sex with my guy yet, thats for later.
>>
>>18575603
talk to him

if he gives you the cold shoulder either he doesn't want to give the wrong idea or his attention is elsewhere
>>
>>18575666
If you are still here, I'm sorry for saying such mean things.
>>
Nothing makes me drop a woman faster than bad communication.
>>
>>18575648

That's fucking brutal.

Why would you do that? That just seems like you care about the object, not him...

Don't you think you owe it to tell him you went out of your way to make him feel shitty? (Jealous is shitty, 5sure.)

Lordy, you people are just so... incorrigible.
>>
>>18575702
That's nice of you anon to apologise
>>
File: large (5).png (339KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
large (5).png
339KB, 500x500px
>>18575603
This one confuses me. What's with the rose? I mean, I love roses but I just don't know.

Every rose has it's thorns? STDs?
>>
File: large (2).png (232KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
large (2).png
232KB, 500x501px
>>18576294
>>
>>18575603
nobody likes the whole hard to get thing
when i see that sort of behavior, i ignore the girl displaying it
>>
File: large (18).jpg (94KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
large (18).jpg
94KB, 500x500px
>>18576296
What else do you people want from me?
I've given you everything.
>>
Why do you fucking thots insist on playing games with us? If you like a guy, act like it. I guarantee you that most guys, unless they're head over heels over you, won't bother for long if you don't reciprocate their interest. Just be straightforward and that's it.
>>
Tfw you hate OP for being manipulative but also applaud her for getting shit done.

I mean hey it fucking worked. What does it say about us guys when we all know that shit works?

Word of advice though, if you keep that up he will eventually smarten up and dump your ass. Don't be a cunt.
>>
>>18576346
what?
I havent done anything yet
I talk with the guy I like normally but I want to win him and dunno if I shouldn't be more forward or more distant
>>
>>18576370
Come on anon, don't "what" me. You know what you did. You know it's manipulative.

There's this thing called communication. That's the honest, healthy and "correct" path. He clearly likes you, stop sitting on other dudes laps trying to make him jealous and just go out with him.
>>
>>18576421
that wasn't me, it was some other femanon. I don't sit on dudes' laps
>>
>>18576426
Fair enough. Muh bad then.

How interested is he already? Does he know you exist? Is he already into you?
>>
>>18576480
we are sort of friends and he likes me enough to talk with me and tell me his secrets
but dunno how much he likes me
>>
>>18576511
In that case I'd do... both.

When you're with him be a tad more forward, flirtatious etc. How good is your flirt game?

But don't overdo it or cling too much. Periodically pull back and let him come to you as well.

Push and pull.
>>
>>18576544
My flirt game doesn't exist
I just try to be pleasant and friendly but I have no idea how to flirt
>>
>>18576556
Well that might be a problem lol.

Can I ask you, if you had to guess what would you imagine an ideal flirt with him would look like? (Trying to Gage your competency level here so I can tailor my advice)
>>
>>18575603
>>18575648
nice b8
>>
>>18575702
Thank you anon. Pleasantly surprised and appreciated.

I realize it seemed drastic but I was totally frustrated. He liked me I was certain and gave him hint after hint to ask me out but he kept pushing away.
>>
>>18576018
He is no object and it was him I wanted. I will never tell him though. The friend even got grabby with me and I got up real quick and my guy saw that too but the seed was in his head and why he followed me around that night always within sight.
>>
>>18576562
I don't even know...
I would like him to open up to me and ideally say he is into me, lol. He complimented me once on twice on neutral stuff but idk. I can't imagine myself being like, sexually suggestive or anything like that so I guess I imagine I could just flirt with him by being supportive and kind but I'm doing that already and it feels like any other friendship... I'm so clueless :(
>>
>>18576426
OP, I don't normally but I decided to be proactive, saw him, saw the friend sitting there so not really thinking sat in his lap and could see my guy freeze out of the corner of my eye.
>>
>>18576593
Yaaa being supportive is not flirting. Not at all.

Teasing is flirting. Compliments are flirting. Eye contact and smiles are flirting, as is most physical contact. Snapchat of selfies and suchlike are flirting.

Any if this ring any bells? Can you do that stuff in a semi natural way?
>>
>>18576593
One more thing:

My intuition is telling me you might be one of those girls who mothers people a lot. Takes care of others, always nice, always caring. If any of this sounds like you... stop it. I've met girls like that, they're great to have as that friend who's the designated driver but it's so horribly unattractive.
>>
>>18576607
I guess I can exchange some pics and compliment him since I do it already sometimes. And I guess we are bantering a lot and when I say something playfully mean he always makes a sad face or complains about me being mean

>>18576619
that's exactly how I am and I don't know how to change and what to do to stop being so motherly
>>
FUCKING WAMEN
SAGED
>>
>>18576619
I find it attractive especially if shes traditional
>>
>>18576645
Way I see it he's either digging what you're doing or he isn't. You ain't gonna learn to sexy flirt overnight. But maybe you don't have to.

What I'd do is try my original advice as best you can. Pull back a tad, then do your best to flirt a bit (just throw a compliment his way. You look handsome today, etc).

Push and pull a bit. Throw in the occasional Snapchat flirt. See how it goes.
>>
>>18576670
thanks anon! I will try to do that and see where it takes me
>>
>>18576594
That's not being proactive, that's being a slut
>>
women should not fucking have crushes stop taking the mans role you stupid cunts then whine why arent man behaving like man and you little shits who are too afraid to ask a girl out fuck you
>>
>>18578103
Nigga what?
>>
>>18575603

What the fuck is wrong with you.

Any girl who thinks ignoring a guy to get his attention is a retard.

A guy cannot, absolutely CANNOT, risk being called a stalker or sexual harasser by risking 'is she into me, is she not" by making overt advances.

And plenty of women/girls hate being 'pursued' or 'chased', and they're the women who will then call men who do that creeps.

This isn't 1970. Its dangerous and foolish to be a man and try to talk to women who don't appear interested.

You're going to have to start doing the work and not being lazy cunts. You're going to have to risk rejection yourselves like men have had to for eons.

You're going to have to put yourself out there, because only a psycho or a naive fool will pursue women who ignore him, and he'll get in a fuckton of trouble if he isn't careful.
>>
>>18578144
>Its dangerous and foolish to be a man and try to talk to women who don't appear interested.

You're exaggerating. The fact is that many men, even betas, enjoy the chase and quickly lose interest in girls who "do the hard work" and pursue the guy themselves.
>>
>>18578144
>You're going to have to put yourself out there, because only a psycho or a naive fool will pursue women who ignore him, and he'll get in a fuckton of trouble if he isn't careful.

Basically. You do not want the kind of guy who pursues you when you make a show of ignoring him. But hey, let thse dumb cunts take their licks on the cock carousel, become used up whores into old age, its fine.

>The fact is that many men, even betas, enjoy the chase and quickly lose interest in girls who "do the hard work" and pursue the guy themselves.

That's also stupid and wrong. The only kind of guy who loses interest when there's no choice is just the kind of guy you won't enjoy dating.

As I said, though, let em make bad choices. Its their life to ruin.
>>
>>18578162
*no chase.

A guy who wants a partner and not a prize isn't interested in the chase game. Have fun ruining your vagina and your life through consistent bad choices, op.
>>
>>18576594
>so not really thinking sat in his lap
Female logic, everyone.
>>
>>18578189
Yyeah, if anything this thread has beein a good showcase in how retarded females are. And they claim to be simple to understand. lol.

females know females best, and even they hate each other.
>>
>>18578202
Not all girls are like that femanon. I for one would never do something like that
>want guy
>sit on another guy's lap to make the guy you supposedly care about jealous
That's a very shit move in my books and I don't think girls with this anons mentality have happy and lasting relationships
>>
>>18578220

They don't and it is glorious. Women who are shitheels end up getting used by the cock carousel and spit out the other end sad and lonely and old looking possibly with 2-3 kids and no self-respecting guy will want to seriously date them.

And that is justice in my book.
>>
>>18578232
The problem is female sexuality is primarily mental. It took me a long time to figure this out. The idea of a man is more important to a woman than the actual man. The fact that she manifested that type of scenario instead of directly communicating with the guy she's into proves my point.
>>
>>18578612

Is that robert downsie jr after his rehab?
>>
>>18578159
incorrect.
>>
>>18578610
>The problem is female sexuality is primarily mental. It took me a long time to figure this out. The idea of a man is more important to a woman than the actual man. The fact that she manifested that type of scenario instead of directly communicating with the guy she's into proves my point.

You know it, man. I don't know if I said it in this thread or another, maybe it was reddit.

Anywhere, here it goes again.

So when a women or women say they hate being chased (and they do say that, they make it a blanket statement), when they say this, they're saying it WHILST picturing a certain kind of guy; hes unattractive at enough points that she would not have anything to do with him.

Thus, when they say they hate being chased, they ARE in fact being truthful... except you can't see the image of the man they're saying they hate being chased by.

When they turn around and say they love being chased, the image they're working with in their mind is completely different. He IS a desirable male, hence in both instances, women can say they don't like being chased as a blanket rule, and they do like being chased as a blanket rule, and BOTH are true and they ARE NOT IN FACT JUST GOD DAMN LIARS.

Once you realize that when women are talking, they're picturing an ideal man or an undesirable man, you realize that everything they say which seems like them constantly changing their minds is all just truth.

When women say they want a nice man, they mean it, but it has to be 'nice' in conjunction with other more basic desirable traits. When they say they hate assholes even though they date them, they hate assholes who lack those more basic undesirable traits.

Thus it is with women. Via con Dios, my friends.
>>
>>18578625
Relevant video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c4ZKhRFWb4

Skip to about 14:00 for a general theory of wimminz.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.