[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to cut off friends?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: fall.jpg (75KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
fall.jpg
75KB, 640x640px
I need to lose some people in my life. My group of friends consists of selfish and disturbingly self destructive people. I'm one of the worst, and have mistreated almost everyone.

The only reason we haven't split apart already is because of our collective substance abuse issues and social dependancy. I can't stand to be around them unless I'm drunk or on drugs, and I'm sure that they feel the same to an extent.
I'm sick of hearing about how good the weed is or how cheap the xanax was or how some dude will "totally front me a sheet of acid dude we can make bank." I'm sick of quitting smoking again and again. I just want to do real things again.

Do I force them to let me go by fucking them over beyond repair or should I just fade away?
>>
>>18575502
What I did was I stopped talking to my friends entirely. Like quitting cold turkey. They never asked where I went or what happened so it's a matter of you being able to live without them, because the same might happen to you. Deleting social media will really help if you're that determined.
>>
if you really feel like they're a bad influence on you then leave without saying anything

if you still see some good in somebody from the group let him/her know
>>
slowly cut them off
>anon lets go smoke some crack
>nah senpai i got work to do.
>>
>>18576358
How did you make new friends after that?
>>
This is also what I did >>18576358
I just disappeared and stopped answering texts and calls. I had kinda gotten bored of social media at that point so I just dropped all of it. Didn't delete, just abandoned it. People messaged me and I never even read anything.
The few who I considered my friends knew where I lived, but no one ever came to visit until like 3 years later someone came by. I actually went out to talk to them because it had been so long and so much had happened that I wasn't even that mad anymore, but it still took 3 fucking years. I went AWOL and nobody really gave a shit in the end, they just wanted to annoy me or have me pitch in for weed/alcohol and even then they eventually stopped bothering to contact me for shit like that.

If you truly hate your situation with them just fucking leave. Don't explain yourself, just get out of it all and start anew.
>>
Just ghost them. Stop all communication block or delete your social media.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.