[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

baby spiders in room

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: spider.jpg (138KB, 1100x619px) Image search: [Google]
spider.jpg
138KB, 1100x619px
Please help. Over the course of this night, I have seen numerous spiders in my room. They all look the same(black legs and white/yellow bulb). Judging by their size and appearance, I would guess they are newly hatched(as in less than a day, or maybe just tonight).

One was crawling up my back, one was crawling on my desk, one was climbing down a web from the ceiling to my desk, and one was in the corner where the wall meets the ceiling.

What should I do? How can I get rid of them? Did I do something to attract them to my room? Where are they coming from? How many are there?

This is pretty scary. They are so small that they are almost undetectable until you are too close, and they are also very numerous.
>>
Fire purifies
>>
I just found two more. Both were in the corner where the ceiling meets the wall, this time on two different walls. I managed to kill one, but the other fell and landed on my futon and is now out of sight. What do?
>>
I just found another one in the corner of my room(ceiling). Could they be coming from the ceiling(I have a vent up there) or are they just inclined to climb upwards?
>>
Run.

It's their house now.
>>
Bugspray works wonders, just spray some before you leave the house to do groceries and come back to dead babby spiders
>>
>>18575476
It's 3am. I've also heard that bugspray doesn't work too well on spiders, unless you spray them directly, because their feet raise them too high off the ground to come into contact with the spray residue.
>>
>>18575397
Spray your room with spider killing pesticide.
>>
>>18575397
https://www.raid.com/en-us/expert-help/how-do-i-get-rid-of-spiders
>>
Isolate the places that you think they come from. And kill existing. Do good cleaning - hoovering. If you isolate the room and kill all of them, there is no way to get new ones.
>>
>>18575397
A wolf spider had a litter somewhere. There's a couple hundred of the fuckers running around your place.

I would call pest control
>>
>>18575806
The spiders don't actually look like pic related. I don't know if that changes anything.
Should I still call pest control? The fuckers are very small and hard to see, and they keep coming back after I kill them. I also have no idea where they are coming from.
>>
The spiders will naturally distribute themselves out of your house and area, they won't stick around for long. Too much competition, too much pressure, so they migrate to find a new place.
>>
>>18576066
How long will that take? It's been around 9 hours, and I just found two new ones in there not more than an hour ago. I don't know how new they are, because I hadn't checked for about 6 hours before that, but I know they are at least 6 hours old.
Where could they be coming from? I've been finding them around the corners of the ceiling.
>>
Some lizards eat spiders. If you a rich nigga, buy like 20 and let em loose
>>
>>18576098
And then buy 20 mongoose to eat the snakes
>>
>>18576264
I meant lizards
>>
>>18576053
Pic related is not a wolf spider. Have you seen that gif of the spider that gets hit with a broom and then turns into a million little spiders? that's the kind of spider it was. We get them all the time on southeast USA
>>
>>18576270
southwest here. Hopefully I never have to deal with one.
>>
suck it the fuck up and call an exterminator
If you think there is a lot now, trust me there are far far more that you dont see.
Plus, their mom is around somewhere and you do NOT want to run into her.
>>
File: 029382193.jpg (92KB, 604x358px) Image search: [Google]
029382193.jpg
92KB, 604x358px
>>18575397
WTF?! Dude you need kill those things! holy fuck! Get a shoe and hit 'em all as hard as you can, dont let a single one survive! If it doesnt work, then burn the whole place down! Some may say that i'm extremist, but there's no middle point with this creatures! it's kill or die!

[spoiler]...or might just get a bug-killer spray, that would do the job[/spoiler]
>>
>>18576270
you mean daddy long legs?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.