[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ex is trying to add me on Facebook

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

>4 years ago
>be 20
>dating an 18 year old asian
>she could be a crazy bitch sometimes
>but we had a nice connection
>cooked for me and had a lot of sex
>I made it clear we could never get married because she was a far-left atheist Asian
>she went haywire, started talking to other guys, we broke up
>she kept sending me long insane messages while she was dating a new guy
>I eventually told her to fuck off because her messages were getting really nasty
>4 years later
>we've both graduated college and she moved back to our town
>she just tried to add me on Facebook

I had to be honest with myself and admit that I miss her a little bit. I would never want to date her again, but I miss our friendship and I want to know how she is doing.

I am afraid that she will want to date again and I will have to reject her, then she'll go nuts again.

I just want to talk to her and see how she's doing because I still care about her, but I don't want to hurt her feelings and have her go nuts on me again like last time we broke up.

Should I accept her friend request?
>>
Forgot to add that we dated for a little over a year

We traveled a bit and saw each other almost every day during that time
>>
>Should I accept her friend request?
No.

I understand the temptation but it will just lead to more drama.
>>
>>18575186
Cut ties and move on. I don't see what's good in trying to save something with an ex.
>>
File: giphy.gif (127KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
127KB, 160x160px
>>18575186
Is this her >>18571861
She doesn't want your friendship. She just wants to fuck and dump you as a patch for her most recent failure at a stable relationship.

Steer clear of her.
>>
>>18575186
I wouldn't. But that's just me. I'm of the opinion that if two people were once in love, and now are friends, either they were never in love to begin with, or they still are.
>>
>>18575200
Sounds like her, I told her that I surf 4chan a few times so that's kind of funny. Probably just a coincidence though.

>>18575192
>>18575210
>>18575195
I just wish we could re-connect and be on good terms with each other. The last time we spoke we were in a big fight. Even though we were nasty to each other, I know we both still care about each other.

On the other hand, I really do not feel like being a beta faggot and getting all caught up in my feelings thinking we're going to have a nice little conversation and then end up c u c k ing myself if she starts some drama or something crazy happens.
>>
I was in a similar situation not too long ago OP.
My ex was extremely obsessive, but I got to thinking about her roughly 2 years after we split. I honestly just wanted to know how she was doing so I sent her a message out of the blue.
For the next two days things were good. Talking back and forth, just catching up. Eventually I got busy. My replies were getting more and more infrequent. Before long I was being bombarded by the same bullshit that pushed me away from her in the first place (strings of hateful messages, accusations, and threats.) Wound up having to block her.
Once a crazy always a crazy. Proceed with caution
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.