[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I Mad??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: Chinese-Dragon.png (457KB, 2000x2040px) Image search: [Google]
Chinese-Dragon.png
457KB, 2000x2040px
Greetings answerers and inquirers of 4Chan,

This is my first post on here and I know I may sound like a madman, but it's necessitated I give you the information to get good responses. Now idk what's been going on with me exactly as of lately, but I think I may need help. For a while now, for an x amount of years, I believe I've been hearing a seriously sinister voice in my head. At times he can be easily ignored, or temporarily "discarded," but at other times it's kind of a bitch; sometimes he's just too damn persistent. I've been contemplating the matter lately and I'm wondering whether or not it's simply my own sinful mind, but overall I'm a really nice person so idk. But now for more current matters.. So yesterday, I accidentally fell in love with a girl the same day I found out she had a boyfriend. Don't ask me how this is possible; but simply stated.. trust me.. it is. I was walking home at around 11pm last night and saw a storm brewing in the distance; man I felt like I could just accept my fate and give my life to the storm. It was such a beautiful storm though. I'm not suicidal nor am I that emotional of a person. 99% of the time I'm a serious person dedicated to my objective; I am a man of science and hard work. Anyways, I got home and started looking at methods to begin lucid dreaming for reasons kind of irrelevant to this post. This is the same time I think I'm seeing a spirit in my room occasionally; it's a figure that's white, transparent, +highly contrasted in color. It moves quickly and disappears before I look directly at it. I've been hearing noises, feeling taps on my shoulder, I've been talking to myself out loud more, and I've even been conducting science experiments on myself writing full fledged lab reports regarding them. in college my GPA is 3.9thnx to that one bitch teacher; should be 4.0.. Am I madman? I've taught myself other languages as well, + it's to my understanding that knowledge comes with a price in certain situations.
>>
First of all nobody wants to read your giant wall of text. Next time cut it down.

Secondly ask a therapist.
>>
Wrong board OP, this is some /x shit.

on the topic of a sanity check, you're basically asking if you have schizophrenia or not, and the answer is, *insufficient information*

the difference between people with schizophrenia, and 'normalcy' is 'normal' people can recognize that their internal monologue is themselves, not external to them (god, gov. surveillance, demons, etc.).

Read up on psychosis on wiki.
none of the things you've stated conclusively confirm or refute your sanity.
>>
Might wanna get your eyes checked by an optometrist too if youre seeing wispy shit in the corners of your vision. Stuff like that can get really bad if its left unchecked.
t. Guy who let his eyes get really bad and had to get corrective surgery
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.