[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So it's my birthday again and all I want to do is kill myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: why.jpg (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
33KB, 500x500px
So it's my birthday again and all I want to do is kill myself again. I'm now 25 and I still live my my parents, I'm unathletic, not especially smart, no useful skills or talents in any form art, a kissless virgin, and all of my friends and acquaintances (including the younger ones) have already gotten their undergrad degrees while I'm still struggling with one or two years left. And the vast majority of those friends I'm not even in contact with anymore. Only about 3 respond anymore, and I can at best see them in-person maybe once a month. I'm completely alone now and it seems like I'll be spending the next decade trying to just catch up. Is there something left I have to look forward to? Because nearly every single thing in my life that I ever wanted to get or experience is now gone. Why should I not just kill myself at this point? What should I be working for? Getting a job? Because I've never met a single human being that has ever enjoyed their job their whole life, so I see no reason to look forward to that no matter how nice it might be at first. What am I waiting for now? Because I'm tired of crying myself to sleep every time I have a birthday.
>>
>>18575148
You should tell me more about your life. Have you seriously never had anything in your life you've been passionate about?
>>
>>18575148

cuz instead of being edgy, you could try to be happy.

>still live iwth my parents

move out

>im unathletic

play some sports that interest you. jog.

>not especially smart

neither are most people.

>no useful skills or talents

go develop some.

>a kissless virgin

that ones rough at 25, but you can invest elsewhere.

>everyones ahead of me

not really a thing. they got their degrees but that doesn't mean you life is suddenly over. in one or two years you'll have your degree and you'll be living your life just fine. stop worrying about what other people are doing and focus on what you want to do.

>they dont respond

say 'pls respond' .or make more friends. no bull shit here, life is not some big sitcom where you have the same 5 friend sfor life. that is rare, more so now that traveling for work is such a big thing. you will always need to make new friends in life, start now.

>is there something left i have to look forward to

your first kiss, your first sex, your first look at your new abs, your first college degree, your first post college job, your first birthday where you actually throw a party instead of waiting for it to come and then acting all uppity when no one went out of their way to plan one for you.

I have a great birthday every year because i say 'hey guys, its myb irthday next friday, lets go play some lasertags.

>i have never met a single human being who has enjoyed their job in my entire life

i love my job so much, the only part i dont like is once a year i need to transcribe a book but its like 45 minutes a day for a month so its not that bad. everything else is fucking great. im actually excited to go into work tomorrow and finish planning my big summer events.

that being said, you dont need to look forward to a job. look forward to job security and then using your disposable income to enjoy life. the only thing i like more than my job is coming home and working on my movies.
>>
>>18575148
You get a job for money not so you can enjoy it. You want to move out of your parents place then you gotta get a job. Don't wanna be a kissless virgin? Gonna be a lot easier to fix if you don't live in your parents place.

Your life is shit because you don't have one. Get a job, move out, and start your own life.
>>
https://youtu.be/W9FiZzlPMWU
Those are some nice memes, guy. If you wanna stop feeling like a sadbro all you gotta do is get fit, get a cool car, and fuck chicks. Also you sound like a whiny shithead whose had everything handed to him in life. Stop attention whoring with your 'depression' and get a life.
>>
>>18575148
Sounds to me like you keep waiting for life to come to you. It's not gonna happen. You gotta go out and take risks.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.