[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Living with female roommates

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4883.png (606KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4883.png
606KB, 640x1136px
Alright so I have two friends. They are both college aged girls and are graduating soon.

We were discussing moving in together while I finish up school(I'm starting my first semester rn). I really want to do it, for a couple reasons:

1) My major is hard and I currently share a room with my loud 15 yr old brother. There's too many distraction and my work ethic sucks as it is

2) One of them is graduating with her degree with the same major so she could help me with classes and books.

3) As a 22yr old living at home still, my only freedom is going out, I can never bring girls or even friends over.

Now I have some concerns as well:

1) I think one of them might be into me, but idk. I like her and the other friend has said that we would make a good couple. But both of us are mature enough to where if one rejected the other, we could be friends no problem(Like we are now).

2) Living with females. How is it? What about when I bring women over? What about when they're on their periods? These are all questions I need help with from those with experience.

Have a doggo
>>
I live with two female flatmates due to an administrative mistake by the student dorm. It's pretty chill, they are not messy and I didn'ylt have any problems.
>>
>>18575119
>What about when they're on their periods?

What? How is this any of your concern unless you're banging them both?
Anyhow, I at one point shared a five bedroom house house with two girls and two guys. The girls were very easy to live with, they were rarely home and when they were they were quiet and clean and always polite.
>>
>>18575223
I asked them and they said they're not that bad, just really emotional.

But idk I've never lived with females before so I'm new to this.

I'm also worried about how they might act with girls I bring over. You know how women will be unnecessarily bitchy to other girls for no reason? Is it gonna be like that
>>
>>18575119
>Living with females. How is it?
That depends, duh. It's way more important that you're all on the same page concerning shopping, cooking, cleaning, noise, etc... Have a good talk first about how everyone sees the whole thing. If you're still down after that, give it a try. Don't tell hem you're a clean and responsible person if you're not, nobody appreciates that.
>>
>>18575259
that makes sense.

bump for anymore tips or advice
>>
Loving with women is the same as living with men: it depends on the person.

You know them better than we do. You can answer your own question.

For what it's worth the one female roommate I've had was clean and quiet. The period thing is an overblown stereotype, don't stress it.
>>
>>18575247
>You know how women will be unnecessarily bitchy to other girls for no reason? Is it gonna be like that
that's up to their character
it's generally a stereotype and most girls can, surprisingly, get along with each other
now if one of them actually is into you, that might be a little problematic, but again, is up to her and cannot be said for all women collectively

as a tip, though I can't confirm it myself as I have never lived with multiple girls just like that, people tend to say that you shouldn't sleep with your room-/flatmates, and I guess they have a point
>>
>>18575119
The only important things that you need to know about living with more than one female: don't sleep with either of them. Don't take sides in any arguments. If it's a shared bathroom you need to hide your toilet paper because those bitches will go through it. My sister went through an entire roll in one day yesterday and it was the good stuff that you don't even need more than 2 squares of but for some reason females just keep bunching it up until they have a baseball size of the shit.
>>
>>18575119

If you're thinking about what you're obviously thinking then your best chance is they come home drunk and horny one night.
But doing that without it later escalating into a nightmare is next to impossible. You would have to be completely independent, date girls, go out, basically be your own man and not really need them. Which defeats the purpose of what you're trying to do in the first place.
The thing is, once you're attractive enough for a woman to want to fuck you, you'll be attractive enough for plenty of others to want the same thing. If you think that just because they live with you you'll somehow end up getting it easier you're highly mistaken. If anything, it's the opposite. You don't want a girl to be able to see every single day. It's boring.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.