[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im 19 and my father and i have the weirdest relationship, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

im 19 and my father and i have the weirdest relationship, and through a bunch of strange family rumors and secrets he may or may not even be my father. But he was a good father he always treated me right no abuse we had fun we did daddy daughter stuff all the time. My mother left for "bigger things" after my 11th birthday. But recently, as in 2 and half weeks ago, i was making cookies and my father came up behind me grabbing my hips and complimenting me. It then escalated to kisses on my neck which was strange but he i so large and scary i thought he may kill me if i struggle or cry out. This was the weird part he then came into my room after giving up trying to fuck me and asked me "do you have a boyfriend" with the response of no he went into a Speech about how much he loves me and how good of a boyfriend he would be. But then i realized 2 things
1) this guy might not be my dad
2) he sounds like the best boyfriend i could ever have and in MY bed He leans in for the kiss and i kiss him back realizing he is great kisser but i realized that he tastes of beer and that maybe he is just drunk and if i go along with it ill wake up in the morning and he'll either apologize of forget.
but he didn't the next day he woke up and took me on a date a real fr date that was expensive and he was so sweet and kind and complimented me and touched my hair. Home from dinner i decided to see where it would go we make out on his bed and he gropes my butt and boobs and then he pulls down and pulls out this massive errection he told us on the second date its 7 inches soft! but id had sex with 8 guys before him and he was the best fuck ive ever had he treated me the way i wanteed and understood every single kink and fetish i have without me even vocalizing.
So heres the issue
Do i stay with the man who treats me wonderful and gives me the greatest cock and spankings ive ever had but maybe he is my dad
or leave him not knowing if the chances are on my side.
>>
File: ALISONEDMOND116811499854.jpg (391KB, 698x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ALISONEDMOND116811499854.jpg
391KB, 698x1024px
>>18575007
The point is, do you want?

I can understand his point of view (don't judge me, please), and the first thing you would like to know is if he only want a physical relationship, or, on the contrary, he's deep into you. A normal person would say "don't do it, that's incest and it's bad, hurr durr he's a criminal". I'll just say, if that makes you happy do it, but if you feel uncomfortable don't, also you're over 18 and there's no legal issues (well, depends on the country).

Allow me to ask something. How old is he? Do you see yourself in a long-term relationship with him?
>>
>>18575007
>pulls out this massive erection he told us on the second date its 7 inches soft
Since you write fantasy sexcapades add an inch or two to his penis you killed this story
>>
Let's keep it alive because I'm curious,
>>
'Murica
>>
first - find out if you are really blood related or not... if not, then you should move so that there wont be badmouthing and rumors.... but if you are blood related you should go see a doctor or something, maybe youre just psychologicaly attached in a strange way...
>>
File: 1455890134174.png (484KB, 1256x461px) Image search: [Google]
1455890134174.png
484KB, 1256x461px
>OP is a lonely virgin male who wrote erotic fiction for the first time and it made his peepee hard, so he posted it on /adv/

gimme a break OP, this story is ludicrous, only a mentally ill person would allow their father / semi-father to feel them up out of nowhere and be okay with it. U a liar bro
>>
>>18575007
this reads like really bad written erotic fiction, try again when you can make things sound more realistic
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.