[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

small town feels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: union-june-2011-100_5079.jpg (2MB, 2304x1728px) Image search: [Google]
union-june-2011-100_5079.jpg
2MB, 2304x1728px
>pop 6000
>no 20-somethings my age, everyone is either elderly, single mothers or schoolkids
>locked in because of my current employment and getting to live with my parents to save up on rent
>hobos drink alcohol in front of the stores, especially during morning/daytime
>cracked roads, empty streets, rare annoying cars, stray cats, ducks by the lake and pigeons
>shit ass boredom and loneliness all the time
>same people every day
>only worthwhile thing is decent cafeteria food at my job during lunch breaks, lovely nature and once a year big-ass indie music festival (coming up this weekend actually)

Anyone else living in a small town/countryside?
>>
ask for advice or get the fuck out
>>
>>18574963
I forgot the question, because I clicked submit too soon and it didn't let me edit after I clicked cancel refresh.

My question was that how to cope with small town feels, especially if you have experienced those yourself, and what have you done to move out of small town, especially when locked into employment in one?
>>
>>18574976
Get into vidya.
>>
>>18574976
the military is a good way out
>>
File: BxyZNP0CYAABlE-.jpg (45KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
BxyZNP0CYAABlE-.jpg
45KB, 600x800px
>>18574985
I already have a field and military is not an option for me, but there is something about military that I find likeable. I think in my next life I'd legit go to some military academy and become a kickass general.

>>18574983
My computer is pretty shit, but sounds like a good idea. You actually made me want to consider getting a decent new laptop. I just quit smoking so all the money I get saved up now could really use to go towards some nice purchase.
>>
>>18575006
>my next life
sorry, but you only get one
>>
>>18575011
already made the choice for this lifetime in terms of the field I'm into
>>
>>18575026
and what is that
>>
>>18575035
graphic design and later on, possibly web development
>>
fuck single mothers, they usually have single childless friends, since you are a male you can get away with it without being labeled as village whore
>>
>>18575059
That's too risky, might end up with "wife's son" type of deal. If I wanted to fuck anybody at all, I'd go for high school girls, especially considering that AoC laws in here are lax.

That's all just thoughts though, I am not that interested in one night stands, I'd rather commit myself to a long-term relationship with one decent girl.
>>
>>18575089
>fucking teenage girls isnt risky

said noone ever who dealt with them
you get a mature fuckbuddy who unintentionally introduces you to other females who might become that serious girlfriend

if you want a serious relationship and nothing else, youll have a difficult time there
>>
>>18575118
I agree with your post. I really need to move out from this place here. It makes the process harder that most jobs in my field move through networking not through openings.
>>
File: 1419542789884.jpg (76KB, 650x538px) Image search: [Google]
1419542789884.jpg
76KB, 650x538px
>>18575006

Build your own computer, you might even pick up a new hobby. Plus, it's very fulfilling to do so
>>
>>18575158
Sounds difficult. What are the benefits of building a computer by yourself?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.