[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a fear of narrators , how can I get over this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: test.jpg (207KB, 1366x756px) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
207KB, 1366x756px
I have a fear of narrators , how can I get over this
>>
>>18574751
watch BBC's planet earth, its nice interesting footage with calm narration
>>
>>18574751
Play Darkest Dungeon. I guarantee that by the end of the game, the narration will be the least of your concern. Even if you have a toaster, your PC should be able to run it (it's also for PS4/Vita, and on sale for half off right now).
>>
>>18574776
>how the tide turns
>>
>>18574751

listen to creepy pasta on youtube.
>>
>>18574751
How does one develop a fear of narrators?
>>
>>18574788

raped by morgan freeman during a casting call.
>>
>>18574783
>"Overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer."
>"And now, the true test. Hold fast, or expire..."
I hear the 2nd one way too much.
>>
Work up your own narration voice preferably one that sounds comical to you. You'll quickly realize that at your own will you can freak yourself out. Soon after you'll realize that you could nonchalantly narrate your own actions comically. Laugh heartily and narrate everything you see. Problem solved.
>>
>>18574804
Reminds me of this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gnezI2hOXA
>>
I'll try all of y'alls suggestions ,hopefully this can help me get over my fear of these narrators
>>
>>18574788
One day at elementary school are teacher took us to the library where the librarian us this horror book that had links took horror stories and in these stories they sometimes had these narrators who would describe horrific acts, like a child being nocked off a skie lifts hundreds of feet in the air by Satan and being killed in a old shop where some old guy traps your soul
>>
>>18574887

i wish i went to your school. i had to play sick just to stay home and watch unsolved mysteries.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.