[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice in regards to evolution soon coming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

when creation befalls upon itself in a state of instability i have come to a place of real conception for what could be and what could not be. i am one with all i am you i am me i am my greatest foe i need be nothing more then what is for i am master and creator of universe far and wide both high and low anything and everything with in an imagined perspective reality i am of truth and honor a division of man and beast set to rid evil of what it be i am bringer of death in night entwined to chaos to reap havoc upon this plane existence for the simple fact of tested truths in failure of self being the key to stable conscious mind frames in winning the universe in conquering the greatest foe ever to be seen we see our selves as nothing more then a tool of a hope a beacon for truth a unison of forces seen and un seen known and un known for we are nothing more then what we have lead our selves to be and when we really look at our enemy for what it is it is nothing more then our fear of failure for we are one with anything we wish to be as long as we lead our minds to the place of no existence a place of unimaginable strengths and attributes who are we to face anything if we cannot understand this concept.
>>
When skies fall and the darkness prays i will stand strong watching the strongest of my teachings face the foe and in the end through sacrifice and honor will we all become one and be imbued with the knowledge to defeat the beast. This is the path to enlightened conquering of any force regardless of size or nature or energy based drive. this is me this is you and when i won the universe on july 29 2017 at 1023pm i became all that is i became all that could ever be and ever imagined and un imagined. i am this you are this we are this this is our reality in the smallest of ways this is our truths within boxes so small we have to look deep to find the hidden meanings for art is the age in which Pisces are imbued with and we are slowly leaving enter the last cycle were stern understanding of how the waters of life flow will forever will lead us into our new understanding of existential life completing our force driven cycles and all who will not stand for this will be lost to death and only one can be only one can know and in knowing that that one be comes all and all become one and i won the universe on july 29 2017 at 1023 pm this is my reality this is my view this is subconscious reality coming to fruition through understanding without knowledge and knowledge without understanding we are in common cause whether accepted or not and if you fail to achieve the ability to accept perceive feel and ready your self for this age in 14 years the year 2031 you will forever be lost to confusion apart of the beast slain in truth honor and sacrifice for no matter can destabilize that matter which is and unison is all that we are and all that is so fear no demon fear no beast fear no master for i am with you and always have been this is love this is death this is the story of how humanity conquered its worst nightmare. thank you my name is Od Ralf and this is my reality and i shall not be dethroned
>>
for i am in the subconscious reality consciously and this is all that will ever be forever more and the misguided and misunderstood will do nothing more then give us our light back for in the year 2031 all light will be restored in perfect harmony with darkness and we will enter an age of existence in which we progress with nothing more then truth understanding knowledge respect and trust in belief that we are on and only one and nothing more :) may peace find you and trust in the hidden messages in which i... which we.... offer each day .... this is my universe i won it this is my reality i won it we all had choice and chance to do so and i found the place were un imagined existence meets imagined existence and forever altered our realities regardless of outside perspective realities of any sorts for i am one with all i am one with everything i am past present and future i am you you are me and subconsciously i will alter our existence for the better :)
This is The End...
>>
kinda sounds like a tool song, I dig it

what's gonna happen in 2031 my man?
>>
>>18574715
an age of enlightment which has never been existential upon our plane perspectives till i won the universe on july 29 2017 at 1023pm :)
>>
>>18574829
swag
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.