[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should i start using drugs for a girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: perfect.jpg (35KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
perfect.jpg
35KB, 480x640px
Long story short: Having this hard oneitis for the last 4 years... She has been doing drugs for a while (and seems she will be for life) and im worried that if i don't she would think i am boring and never accept me not even let me in her social circle. >but anon why do you want a girl like this? >she was not always like that, she used to be cute and naive, thats why she ended this way. Coming from a family who always raised me with an anti-drug ideology and having an addict brother i really don't know what to do, im in battle with myself. She is what i like the most and would do anything for her. Pic related, is her.
>>
what drugs exactly?
>>
No. Eventually she'll be out of your life, but the drugs won't.
>>
>>18574622
Her Facebook wall makes me want to off myself.

Jesus, OP.
>>
>>18574639
fb link?
>>
>>18574622
what drugs? if she just smokes then 420 blaze it faggot you're not going to die
>>
>>18574626
As far as i know just "harmless" drugs so far, LSD and weed but she have a druggie boyfriend who introduced her to drugs and she is very prone to being influenced, not even her parents take care about her. A time bomb if you ask me, just matter of time.
>>
>>18574654
Is she open to trying out new drugs? So far those seem harmless. If she was curious about coke or something along those lines I'd run the fuck out. Have you ever smoked weed before?
>>
>>18574654
Fuck her... do a little bit of weed not to be out of touch and get the fuck away quickly with a smile
>>
>>18574666
Already tried weed and i know is pretty harmless (but would admit i did it for her). Anyway, yes she will do anything her boyfriend tells her, what her friends are doing or whatever her idols idealize to make them feel like the special snowflakes they intended to be. But that is all i know so far, don't know if she already did heavier shit but she does that "soft" stuff alot. She sees drugs in a good way.
>>
>>18574622
>Doing something for a woman

No.
>>
>>18574622
Nope, don't OP. I was in this situation, and if you end up being in something serious with her it'll be a roller coaster of pain, except the "ups" will be extremely overshadowed by the "downs".
>>
>pic related its her
Why do you huge faggots insist in posting the photo of whatever girl your thread is about? It's not required, it doesn't add anything and it's retarded.
>>
>>18574622
>Doing any drug for any reason
kys
>>
>>18574654
Regardless of the grill situation, I would really recommend some light experimentation with LSD, it's a pretty cool drug to get your creativity up and maybe even explore some of your issues that you've buried in your subconscious.

Be warned though, it's a drug to be taken in a calm setting in the company of people you trust, you don't want to take it on a dare from the druggie bf to impress the gf, that's possibly one of the worst environments to be on an acid trip.

Read up on it:
https://erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd.shtml

I especially recommend the Experiences subsection.
>>
>>18575209
/Thread
>>
>>18574622
You should do nothing for nobody...
>>
I don't think there's anything wrong with drugs like cannabis or hallucinogens. Not really any different from liking to have your glass of wine, or seeing a movie or something.

Even coke isn't really that addictive. It's the kind of thing you can do occasionally and still not fuck up your life. It's not heroin or meth or something. It's a really shitty high, so I don't really understand why anybody likes it, but it's possible to do it and not end up begging for change on the streets.

But, as for whether you should do drugs just to get with some chick... that's a bad idea. You really think she'll respect you if you change your lifestyle just to please her? Women won't go for you unless they respect you. They would rather have somebody who is secure and certain of themselves, even if it means that they will have differences from her, than some ditto-head who just follows her around like a lost puppy.

Just be yourself, man. Except, don't do that, because it sounds like "yourself" is pretty insecure. So, be somebody who is secure and has self-respect, but is otherwise pretty much just you. And if you're not the sort of person who likes drugs, then don't do them.
>>
>>18574622
DONT DO THIS MAN.
>>
Is nobody going to point out the fact that she has a boyfriend that is not OP?

Are you really going to risk fucking up your life for someone you have no chance with?
>>
>>18576431

weed and LSD don't exactly fuck up your life my conservabro
>>
>>18574622
>>18574654
she already has a boyfriend but you're thinking about doing drugs so she'll think you're cool? i don't usually use the word "cuck" but you're a cuck.
>>
>>18574622
femanon here that was addicted to 'harmless' drugs for years before getting a full blown pain pill addiction; it's not fucking worth it.

the girl and no girl is worth the hell you're going to go through if you get addicted.

the withdrawals become so painful you shovel more and more into your body just to feel normal, you start paying more money to get the drug of choice, you start losing your job, then you end up with mom and dad or on the streets. not even over exaggerating, I've seen this happen so often...

the withdrawal pain is excruciating, you throw up and vomit for days, and after the acute withdrawal symptoms go away you go through post acute withdrawal symptoms that can last for MONTHS, which often lead to people relapsing and starting all over again, usually to overdosing.

there are plenty of girls out there that don't do drugs that you can have a relationship with.

do you really want to become your brother for a girl that probably isn't going to even date you
>>
>>18576463
considering OP is a retard, he most likely will do something stupid, like try and rape the girl when he's all drugged out.
>>
You want this girl?
Start dealing drugs not doing them.
In a few years she will be sucking your dick for a bag of dope OP.
>>
>>18576561
i've smoked weed for years and never been tempted to try anything else. you're just retarded and have shitty willpower. don't blame the drugs; the problem is you.
>>
>>18576588

Pretty much this.

I've seen people who've gone down the gutter just from smoking weed all the time.
On the other hand, I've seen people who can manage a productive life while still going for a fun addled mdma/coke/lsd coctail every other friday.
>>
>>18576588
I was actually given legal pain medication, for a genetic brain disease and brain surgery. so if anything, you're the idiot that smoked weed illegally. I got it at a dispensary, where the weed stopped helping and they switched me to opiates.

I want OP to realize that even being given them legally, you can still have your whole life fucked up, and often times it's because you have someone telling you it's okay (my doctors, or his oneitis).

Plus, I can almost guarantee if you were peer pressured into the wrong situation and actually took a pain pill, you wouldn't be here talking about what great will power you have.
>>
>>18576586
This, why make yourself a worthless drug addict when you can be her main supplier? She will eventually fuck you behind her boyfriends back because bitches like this would do anything for drugs.
Make her dependent on you OP, get her hooked on heroin.
>>
File: 1498601198708.png (390KB, 744x694px) Image search: [Google]
1498601198708.png
390KB, 744x694px
Do the drugs, OP. Go for this girl, do drugs with her, have it all fall apart within a short period of time, and use that newfound drug addiction as a crutch as you slip away from society.
Doing so will make the dating competition even thinner for the men who respect themselves enough to not take street drugs. Do your part, faggot!
>>
>>18576606

From what I've seeing is that you're trying to tell OP to take heed of your very special example and disregard the fact that the vast majority of people don't have any issues with smoking weed.
>>
>>18576606
i was around weed for years before i tried it. my parents, family and all my friends smoked and drank but i wasn't interested in either. peer pressure does not and has never worked on me. also i have a medical card. any other theories? just admit that you have a shitty addictive personality
>>
>>18576623
>>18576669

It was a warning, it doesn't happen to everyone, but he needs to be aware. Especially if he's already feeling tempted to do something for someone else and NOT himself.

THAT is usually the tale sign that a person is going to get into bigger drugs, the fact that they do them to impress other people.
>>
File: 1477973730593.jpg (40KB, 400x384px) Image search: [Google]
1477973730593.jpg
40KB, 400x384px
>>18574622
>OP possibly plans to ruin his life just to join a social circle and approach his oneitis
>Who may or may not even accept his approach
>Or she does and dumps him afterward
>OP leaves a druggie

Let's assume you do drugs and you obtain a romantic relationship with her long-term. If she continues to experiment with drugs there's the probability of her getting addicted to something and ruining the relationship. Or you. She could overdose. She could pass out and be kidnapped/raped/murdered. She can get involved with the wrong people and having kids is almost null for obvious reasons.

If you can't join a social circle because you don't smoke fucking weed then you don't need to join that circle. Pretty sure you've heard of "There's plenty of fish in the sea". You're possibly deluding yourself into this because you think she's perfect or some shit but as soon as that type of mental rush fades your gonna realize you wasted a whole lot of resources/time. Don't.
>>
>>18576463
OP mentioned she is susceptible to influence. That spells bad news because she may or may not stop at LSD and weed.
>>
i won the universe on july 29th 2017 at 1023 pm this fictitious reality is no more and a new era shall be bred in 2031
>>
File: 1437374382251.gif (993KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1437374382251.gif
993KB, 250x250px
>>18575209
The only real answer.
>>
OP here, thanks for the help so far. What worries me more is her positive way of seeing addictive substances in general. I might add she drinks a lot, smokes a lot and maybe uses antidepressants as a recreational drug too. Wish i could do something but she is afraid of me, her parents allow her behaviour and she will hate me forever if i do something.

>>18576561
>do you really want to become your brother

Also very much this, i have the clearest example of what not to do infront of me, but it seems doing this kind of shit is a requirement not to being a social outcast nowdays. Wherever i see is all the same. I am desperated.
>>
>>18574622
I don't think you should do drugs to make her like you.
But I do think you should reconsider how bad the drugs are and then maybe it won't bother you to do them, and you may even want to.

I grew up in a very anti-drug environment (don't we all?) And I've since done most psychedelics you've heard of and the weeds. And it's fine.

Even MDMA is fine. And coke is only a problem if you make a habit of it.

Having said that it's probably a sign of other underlying issues if she's taking them a lot.
For example I only ever did these things infrequently and actually I'm increasingly reluctant to partake. Some of my friends on the other hand are starting to do coke and ketamine a lot more regularly and I have to wonder sometimes how things will turn out for them.
On the other hand careers wise they're all doing much better than me so who knows haha.

But yeah. If she does them frequently I'd be wary.
Doing some drugs might be a positive experience for you though. Especially together. Try shrooms. I'd keep away from weed desu. While fine from time to time it's too easy to make it a habit.
>>
>>18576942
I should add: obviously weed won't fuck you up. But you don't want to be spending money and not really knowing why any more. And that is where it can lead.
>>
>>18574622
what kind of fucking moron are you that you think it will be okay destroying your body just so you can fuck some chick you've had a hard-on for for the last 4 years. reevaluate your decisions OP
>>
>>18575209
My man
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.