[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ACNE GENERAL, TIPS, STORIES, ADVICE, THANKS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2348.jpg (229KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2348.jpg
229KB, 720x1280px
Anyone know how to clear the fuck out of acne? I drink a literal fuck ton of water, work out, wash my face twice a day, use a charcoal biore soap bar to wash my face...what am I doing wrong? I also cut out dairy and greasy shit desu the only dairy I get is from my protein shake...besides that it's only fruit, vegetables, chicken, oats, and a very rare cheat day... I also feel like all this acne is what's making my facial hair taking forever to come in. I'm 5'9 160lbs trying to lift my way to 150-155lbs and I was wondering if anyone has any tips, currently trying toothpaste on my face, thanks guys.
>>
File: b&a.jpg (211KB, 1600x447px) Image search: [Google]
b&a.jpg
211KB, 1600x447px
>>18574607

me before and after tretinoin cream.

it worked great but it always keeps you on your toes. even with it I was still fussing over my face all fucking day. so i took accutane and now i look lik the 'after' pic all the time.
>>
>>18574611
To Me accutane isn't worth the risk
>>
>>18574623

i hear that a lot. and thats fine. but you should know that acne isn't always something that a scrub and a wash can fix. i had acne starting at 5, my parents would yell at me saying that I wasn't bathing properly. in middle school my chest, arms, legs, and face were covered with acne.

at 23 i still had that awful acne you see in that picture all over my chin. other family members apparently had it into their thirties. I tried all the creams and such and the closest i coudl get was the tretinoin cream, but it was still far from perfect. definitely an improvement but jesus christ i look back and realize i built my entire life around trying not to get acne. awful.
>>
>>18574607

acne aside, you're very handsome with beautiful eyes.
>>
>>18574607

one thing you can also do if the acne seems to be restricted to certain spots like just the cheek near the jaw is to google that specifically and see what it says. mine was on my chin, hormonal issues.

its not affecting your facial hair, you just arent goign to grow it in thick sorry bud.
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 500x333px
I have a first date from an okc match coming up and I'm in the middle of a bacne breakout. I have a good number of zits on my chest and upper arm area as well. Should I restrain from removing my shirt? Should I sacrifice the chance to get laid in fear that she'll be turned off by my body acne? I don't have any on my face or anywhere else but my back and chest and shoulder area. I've been rubbing hydrogen peroxide all over before bed and it makes them not look as bad in the morning but by night time they're back to looking bad again. What should I do?
>>
>>18574872

try desitin the day before the date, but honestly bud its just your back. be grateful its mostly behind you and you're not a girl so wont be getting fucked from behind. just take it off and try not to turn your back to her.
>>
>>18574844
Thank you, just stay away from me please
>>18574850
I'm 19 so I think the facial hair is just migrating. If you get that analogy
>>
File: 1427653725508.jpg (95KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1427653725508.jpg
95KB, 500x484px
>>18574901

>just stay away from me please
>>
File: IMG_2347.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2347.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>18574907
If ur male it's ok, but my gf would crucify any bitch that came near me
Also this is last year around the same time
>>
>>18574921

yeah your facial hair is too thin. otherwise you're a top tier qt.

>gf wont get mad as long as its only boys feeling me up

top tier gf too
>>
>>18574926
Well does it look like it got thicker since last year or moved towards the cheeks a bit more? And yes I love her she's amazing
>>
>>18574933

>does it look like it got thicker since last year

a tiny miniscule bit, but honestly that could be the fact that one of them is darker lighting.

>i love her

love me too please.
>>
>>18574607

dude this looks like absolute shit lOL

you put TOOTHPASTE on your FACE every night just for this weird patch of pubes around your ears?

shave, cut your hair shorter, go see a ***dermatologist*** who can give you actual medicine to fix your pizza face. dots on your face are not cute
>>
>>18574952
I just tried it tonight, Jesus Christ Lmfao
>>
>>18574607
Switch to almond milk for your shake?
>>
>>18575003
I only use water I'm way ahead of the game
>>
>>18574607

Why in the fuck would you put toothpaste on your face? Anyway, I spent a long time trying to figure out what worked. The answer is it's different for everyone. What works for me may not work for you. I'm Italian, so I am prone to oily skin. I use the Medusa face soap. I got it from witch baby soap. Found them on a whim. It feels amazing, smells amazing (rare for face soaps), but most of all - it works. I'd recommend trying it. If not that, then they have 2 other kinds. I've tried them both and they also worked for me. Just didn't care for them as much.

The other thing I use is a face mask. It's a dead sea mud one. It's the first result on Amazon. I feel that's really the key to clearing up acne. Yes, face soap is essential, but face masks are just as important, in my opinion. Don't fall for Lush's meme face masks. I tried their minty one and it was messy as fuck. Didn't feel like it worked at all. But yeah, my main recommendation is a face mask.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.