[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here ever dealt with abusive parents before? Like,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: GREASE.jpg (58KB, 1456x688px) Image search: [Google]
GREASE.jpg
58KB, 1456x688px
Has anyone here ever dealt with abusive parents before? Like, "scared every other night that your alcoholic father might grab a gun from his secret spot and kill you and your mom" abusive? I'm 26 and still living with them but I start my first full time job soon and am finally ready to move out, but the shit just hit the fan. My mom found out that he has been cheating on her, but that is just the cherry on top, as he has been a drunken monster to us both my whole life. She told me today that he slapped her and pushed her and that she told him she wants a divorce. The only thing holding me back from confronting him is the fear of a fight ending up with one or more of us dead. Also, I recently received a large sum of money from a deceased relative and my dad put it into an investment fund that I haven't gotten a chance to learn the info/password of. I am scared if he gets wind of us disowning him completely before I get that info he will run off with my retirement fund and there will be no legal option for me to get it back.

What would you do/have you done in this situation?
>>
>>18574495
>26 years old
>first full time job
>"What would you do/have you done in this situation?"

i would have murdered you long ago
>>
>>18574495
*you* inherited... recently... and you're 26? How foes that even work? He's probably drank all the money already. Don't be aggressive, you need to get proper legal advice and not get confrontational in your parents' dispute.
>>
>>18574548
My aunt gave me money. I let my dad set up an stock investment account for my retirement fund. I know he didnt steal it already he had no reason to. We were actually supposed to look at it all together this weekend. But im afraid if he snaps he will drain it.
>>
>>18574504
My point is I finally got my shit together and he is still being an obnoxious trying to fuck everything up right at the last minute.
>>
>>18574495
What would I do? Get my own place, get a gun, and invite my mother to live with me. If Dad shows up, call the police. If he kicks in the door, shoot him.
>>
>>18574662
Im planning on sneaking into his office tonight when he is asleep to see if he wrote the passwords/account numbers down anywhere like he does with other things.
>>
>>18574671
First of all my whole life I have been dreaming to move out of here and live on my own. Both of my parents have been unreasonable assholes my whole life but my dad is 10x worse. If I leave my mom isnt coming with me, she would get her own place.

Secondly, getting my own place wouldn't be as quick and easy as you might think. I can't just wake up tomorrow and leave to an apt. All my stuff is here and I dont want to rush into a place Im not going to like.
>>
>>18574662
maybe play it cool for this reason. of course you want to help your mom and get back at the scumbag, but play it smart.
go to your weekend as normal, be calm, express condolences for the troubles they've been having without being judgemental (duh) if he says anything, otherwise avoid mentioning it.
get the password and info, get out, and then change it once you're safely out of there.
then you save enough money to get your own place.
>>
>>18574681
Better to sign a lease you don't like for 12 months than to worry about getting killed while you sleep.

Priorities, man.
>>
>>18574698
You have a point
>>
>>18574689
Thats pretty much the plan but if I cant find the password tonight (and get caughy if he wakes up) I dont want to tip him off by asking him to give me the info. But when he gets drunk like this he usually forgets what a monster he was in the morning so hopefully he wont connect the dots
>>
>>18574720
If you know anything about the stock broker, and it's in your name, you can just go to the office and get the password changed there.
>>
Who gives a fuck beat his ass. You have a full time job faggot.
You secretly must love the abuse to care about money.
Like your a grown man letting him hit your mom. Ffs kys
>>
>>18574727
>kys
There it is
Advice on 4chan lol
Not gonna happen pal
>>
>>18574725
Good tip
I think its in my name so that is a bit reassuring
>>
>>18574727
Also, as I mentioned in my previous posts I could destroy him but I dont want to end up in jail my whole life if it goes too far just cause he was a slimeball to us.
>>
Found the info!
Changed the passwords!
Feels
Fucking
GOOD

Now tomorrow I'm gonna be completely silent around him until he asks me a question and I'll tell him to fuck off. Then I'll take it from there...
>>
>>18574759
Sure you could kiddo. Why not kill him then bail to Thailand for some thicc ladybois. You seem very homosexual to me.
>>
>>18574885
gg
>>
>>18574891
>freaks out about me being 26
>calls me kiddo
You mighy be the worst troll I have ever cum across
>>
>>18574885

Slow down there mate.

If i were you id do a ton more research before initiating the endgame battle.

I recommend learning exactly what kind of financial entity it is, and everything there is to know about it - specifically concerning legal rights and benefactor identities/roles. In other words, you need to make sure that your dad hasn't legally sunk his claws into your money - like some kind of 'guardian veto right' or something. Are you sure it's even completely in your name, etc etc.

Only once im satisfied that I've got a good idea of your dad's cards, would I go for it.

Who knows, you could be celebrating about some double when he's got a full house up his sleeve.

Tl;dr: Gain Intel on the situation; prepare for the battle before rushing in
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.