[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gay co worker who wants to suck my dick.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1491106276434.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1491106276434.gif
2MB, 200x200px
Help me out /adv/,

I whole hardly love women and feel as though I'm as straight as a arrow, . I've always been abit of a perv since I was real young. Lifting skirts, looking down blouses, etc. I've had a couple of girlfriend through high school and college, but lately been keeping to myself. I believe it was me, I don't know.

Anyway, I got a co-worker who finds me interesting and he's a dude. He doesn't do alot of flirting, but he likes to drop subtle hints. Weirdly I get flustered when I'm around him. He does look abit feminine, reminds me of a skinny Boy George, with a short mop top. One day, he asked me would I like some tension relief and didn't know what to say.

I know I'm not gay, but what should I do?
>>
>>18573987
>I-I-I'm totally straight, guys
lol
>>
>>18573987
Tell him you tried tension relief in adv and it didn't work so ask him how can he "help". If you are not into homos then ignore my previous statement. Tho u might be missing on a great experience.
>>
>>18573987
suck his dick, its not gay if your not gay
>>
>>18573987

do you want to do it?

if so, why?
>>
>>18573987

Don't. Having sex with a man is basically the number one way you can kill your sexual market value (SMV) with women. So unless you want to go permanently gay don't do it.
>>
>>18573987
what's the source to your op, op? he's cute.
anyway if you decide to be a faggot, at least tell him beforehand.
>>
>>18574021
This is not true... However if money is involved it's not gay.
>>
>>18573999
>Tho u might be missing on a great experience.
Yeah, never done it before.

>>18574021
See thats the part I don't wanna do. I have no interests sucking dick nor getting fucked up the butt. But, I wanna put my dick in a hole repeatedly.

>>18574027
Partly for the experience, never done it before., only live once.

>>18574039
Doubt that.
>>
>>18574240

thats a helathy mindset. just make sure he doesnt out everyone he sleeps wtih, gauge that. ask who hes slept with. if he outs people you know, dont trust him.
>>
>>18574275
Well, I've known him for 2 years or so and as far as I know, he's been through 4 boyfriends. I don't think between those two years.
>>
>>18573987
knowing plenty of gay men and hearing them talk about this exact situation, here's your answer simplified:

1. they just love to suck dick. if you're cute, it's a plus to sucking your dick. they dont care what way you lean, they just want to suck your dick.

2. a lot of them don't have an expectation of anything more happening but if it does, that's even better.

3. in your situation, you dont have to outright be like "IM NOT GAY, BUT YOU CAN SUCK MY DICK." i think it will only be relevant if you fall on the topic of it. a hole is a hole. having a mouth suck your dick will feel great regardless of it being on a man or a woman.

4. make sure it wont make your relationship weird, i guess? you can be like "oh yeah, gonna have my dick sucked" thinking nothing will happen otherwise, but who knows. maybe youll feel hella awkward around him afterwards THEN the situation will actually be awkward
>>
>>18574340
1. Yeah, he says he likes that I'm a thick guy. I believe most of his boyfriends were skinny and tall.
2. Hmm, I guess. I really don't want a relationship out of this. He says we could still be friends and he didn't want to ruin that.
3.>a hole is a hole. having a mouth suck your dick will feel great regardless of it being on a man or a woman.
Theres gotta be a simpler term for this, cause this is where I fall in. I mean, I fuckin' love tits and really the femininity(?) of him is whats catching my eye. Also, I think it's his eyes. You know what, it's like when Jamie Foxx went to Prince's house!
4.Well, it'll be the first time, and I never told him flat out yes. He says just come to his department whenever I'm ready.
>>
I'm a gay guy who had sex with a female friend who offered.

I was insanely horny, it was a warm wet hole, i came. Prefer sex with guys but whatever, it felt better than my hand.
>>
>>18574383
eeeeewwwww. vag is gross
>>
>>18574240

>doubt that

its true though,. im gay and would love you to join us, but if girls find out, its often a deal breakre for them. its unfair, but thought oyu should know.
>>
>>18574383
Hmm, noted.

>>18574401
Thanks.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.