[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Running out of time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 032516GoodGirl-BadGirl.jpg (129KB, 560x315px) Image search: [Google]
032516GoodGirl-BadGirl.jpg
129KB, 560x315px
What are some things that would make a woman not worth committing to even if the guys always seem into her?All guys want to settle down with good girls and a lot of them are only good at pretending to be good. What if it's a girl that has bad girl tendencies, but she's good at heart? Also, how can you believe one is when some good girls are freaks?
>>
>>18573886
That Hysteric forgetfullness and glee that a lot of girls have if not controlled by a strong figure can backfire and she may cheat without even realize it. "It just happened" she'll say.
>>
>>18573901
I get that a lot of people cheat and I don't want to be a cliché and say not everyone does, but how do you convince someone you wouldn't?
>>
>>18573932
You find your relationship and your self-integrity more valuable than the self-validating experience of sex with another person. Oh... and if the other person is insecure there's little you can do. Going the oposite route "I will cheat on you honey. Guaranteed". Even if you don't mean it can make your SO feel better a lot of times. If you say it in a humorous way of course.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.