[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got a date this weekend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1469493021375.jpg (8KB, 220x176px) Image search: [Google]
1469493021375.jpg
8KB, 220x176px
So I've been talking with this girl on Snapchat for about a week now and we plan on seeing each other over some breakfast this weekend. This is the first time in my life I'll be going on an actual date (I'm 21 by the way). How the fuck do I avoid spilling my spaghetti all over the place?
>>
>>18573841
Have a plan. If you are anything like me, you can't dates with girls are not something that happens naturally. So you need to always be thinking of the next step while at the same time managing conversaion and sense of humor. Manage those two things at the same time, and you won't have time to even worry.

And by plan I mean advance on the girl (High five, hug, kiss) Oh, and the first move you should do is do a light, friendly hug with a cheek kiss, telling her "No time no see." That sets the tone perfectly regardless that it doesn't make any sense since you never actually seen her.
>>
>>18573868
* "Long time no see." I've been typing all day, I'm retard mode now. sorry
>>
>>18573868
>>18573880
>tfw I'm so inept with dating that I actually considered saying ''No time no see'' once I see her
>>
>>18573910
Haha, you'll be fine. I hope. Make her laugh when you want to advance and back off if she feels uncomfortable. NEVER ASK when you want to escalate. "Can I kiss you?" is the worst cuck move you can do. Go for it instead. Worst case, she leaves you in the middle of the date and u kill urself. Not too shaby ;)
>>
>>18573925
>NEVER ASK when you want to escalate. "Can I kiss you?"

I may be a sperg, but I'm not THAT inept. Thanks for all the advice though mate. What signs should I look for to try and make a move?
>>
>>18573946
Varies with the girl. The age old thing of "she laughs at your shitty jokes" varies and only happen if you are lucky enough to share a sense of humour. Other girls might be more quiet.

The signal to escalate is... "She's standing there not leaving" Think about it. She could be doing a million things, but instead she is still spending time with you. If she's there, your role as a man is to escalate and that it goes well depends mostly on her so don't worry. She's already agreed to a date, so I'd say she's already thinking of you as a potential lover. You've got that going for you.
>>
>>18573959
Thanks mate. I'm feeling slightly less anxious about this now
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.