[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you break-up with someone who loves you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 200_s.gif (10KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
10KB, 267x200px
How do you break-up with someone who loves you?
>>
>>18573681
by breaking up with them

it's your life, not theirs. If they can't handle life without you and wants to off themselves, well, that's natural selection in its modern form.
>>
>>18573681
You gotta be honest and clear. They at least deserve that.
>>
>>18573687
>>18573686

You're absolutely right.
I wish I wasn't this weak
>>
>>18573681
You have to be upfront about it and commit hard, my ex and I just broke up, and she wanted to stay friends, randomly out of the blue she blocked and ghosted me. Just fucking commit and try it done, it's more harmful to fuck around with emotions, than end it and get the pain over and done with. They won't feel anything after a few days while they're numb, and then they'll move on pretty quick.
>>
>>18573681
Why do you want to break up with them anyway? What happened?
>>
>>18573724
She's a bit older than me and wants to get married and have kids, I'm only 24 and in between jobs and I am no way ready for that shit, I don't even know if I want kids or a family, I haven't even thought that far ahead in my life,
I just don't think I can give that to her. I've explained this to her so many times and she says she will wait however long it takes, but I don't want her wasting her life waiting for something that might never come because I know, that no matter her protests that's what she wants.

More selfishly I don't want to be forced into that before I'm read and I'm not even sure she's the right person for me for that
>>
>>18573755
I think that your motivations are valid, and that you are doing the right thing. Be strong anon
>>
>>18573755
>>18573783

just man up and knock her up... kids are great once they know how to throw a baseball and have a conversation

just make it clear that you will have 0 role in the childs life if he is a) retarded b) deformed c) sick

And you aren't doing anything until he is old enough to toss the pigskin in the yard

p.s. dont have a girl
>>
>>18573796
Don't get me started on the idea of having a girl.
Absolutely Mortifying
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.