[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Become2NoRmiE(feelings shit)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 15457.jpg (79KB, 644x363px) Image search: [Google]
15457.jpg
79KB, 644x363px
For several months and now I have been communicating with a man via net. [spoiler](Good start).[/spoiler] We have a big age difference, but before I and he found out about this, became too clear that we are almost one person. Too similar to each other, that it even looks scary. But my age frightened him more [spoiler](he easily can be my father for example)[/spoiler], and now we talk rarely, it seems that he restrains himself [spoiler](but I know about his great attraction in all senses)[/spoiler]
What can I do? Understand with all my existence that this is the man who just can not be lost.
>>
How old are you?
>>
9/10 times: he knew.
>>
>>18573599

Nice dubs.

Im going to take a risk here against the status quo.

If youre so in tune as you claim and youre both consenting adults then there is no issue at all. People will be dicks about it, be prepared for that. But if it works and makes you both happy, then it works and makes you both happy.

Go for it and steel yourself for the onslaught of accusations of "gold digger" and "pedophile"
>>
>>18573661
>How old are you?
I'm 19.
>>
>>18573712
>9/10 times: he knew.
It's a bit difficult to imagine in my situation, based on how our dialogue was built. Maybe I'm wrong though, idk.
>>
>>18574864
How old is he? My personal rule is to take the older person's age, divide by 2, and add 7 to find the minimum acceptable age for a partner. So an 80 year old could date a 47 year old, a 40 year old could date a 27 year old, etc.

There's some wiggle room there, but not much, simply because of one party's lack of experience.
>>
>>18573719
Ha.

I don't care about age, that I say to him with the same confidence all the time [spoiler] really, my feelings are just growing and growing up [/spoiler], but for him it's like a torture, this knowing, and he suppresses himself, as I said. I can understand why surely, but I don't know what to do. Several times the kinda topic was raised: "What will happen in five years? I will be 40+. Why will you still need me? My life is almost lived, and you need more" and moments like "I don't want to desecrate you", "oh shit my friend's child is about your age can you even imagine this feeling?".[spoiler] We live in different countries that have a "wonderful" relations btw. (the front rows have already understood everything) [/spoiler]
>>
>>18574882
37, so, based on your scheme....... I'm too young for it. (Ha-ha, too young, guys, did you get it?)
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.