[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bipolar 1 disorder and mania

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: feels-real-sad-man-5546882.png (42KB, 500x431px) Image search: [Google]
feels-real-sad-man-5546882.png
42KB, 500x431px
So, my ex and I have been trying to get back together. He has bipolar 1 disorder and doesn't take his medications. His mania makes him a fucking twat, but he doesn't care. He's too busy enjoying his manic high. When we met up last night, he was acting like a child. He was playing with the ketchup and sauces, mashing them together and pouring salt all over them, he then ripped up the cardboard holding the french fries and started to dip them in the sauce. I know this may not sound bad, but that was very unsettling. Watching an adult act like a child. I don't know how to confront him about his mania without sounding like an asshole. I truly care for him. His excuse for not taking medication is that it makes him feel groggy and tired. I don't know what to do, I know he has a mental disorder, but I love him and I'm willing to stay by his side.
>>
>>18573581
One time, he made me pour my eyes out, and he was smiling, acting nonchalant, touching my face as I cried. He was going through a manic episode. It's hard dealing with people with bipolar disorder.
>>
>>18573589
>BF doesn't take his medications
>OP won't confront him about it.
>Comes to complain to us.
>"two days later" 4chan hacks his facebook and convices him that if he doesn't take his meds and treats OP nicely he will be forever Erectile Disfuctional.
>"anon always dellivers boyfriend. Be good to OP"
>OP and boyfriend get engaged and live happily 4 ever after.
>Happily for ever after lasts two months because boyfriend OD's on vicodin.
>>
>>18573642
>Implying 4chan ever gets its hand dirty and is ever productive.
>>
>>18573775
>Right in the kokoro.

OP sorry I don't know how to hack. If your bf keeps being maniac we are at loss for actions. It's gotta be up to you to decide to stick with him and accept or leave him. People can't be changed, even if our fantasy is that we can heal our loved ones. Reality is other.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.