[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I currently live with my mom but I have a possible apartment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I currently live with my mom but I have a possible apartment opening up that my landlord and my mother want me to take.
I can take the apartment but I want to save more money so I can get an apartment I really want.

The apartment that is being offered is nice and is a good price but if I ccould save 675 a month instead of spending it id be able to get an apartment I really want in 6 months.

Another benefit of taking the apartment is I would have a good reference with my landlord for future apartments

I'm not really sure which decision to make. But I always find myself coming back to saving my money.

Wat do?
>>
Take the apartment. There is no sense in spending your money on a "dream apartment" because apartments are temporary living, anyway. It would be a waste.

If you take the apartment you'll save more money in the long run.
>>
>>18573530
>If you take the apartment you'll save more money in the long run.
Not OP, but how the fuck does that make sense?
>>
>>18573532
Sounds like this apartment is cheaper than the apartment OP really wants, which is why he can't get the apartment he really wants right now. He'd have to save up.

The apartment he's being offered now is cheaper, so it will cost him less per month than the other apartment. He should be saving up as much as he can to get a house.
>>
>>18573527
675 aint too bad. Did the landlord negotiate the price a little bit? Is it even under said LL's jurisdiction? If she dropped the price a bit, by how much?
>>
>>18573542
Honestly my plan was to move out of state. And as I said in the OP if I can save 675 a month in 6 months id have a little over 4 grand saved
>>
>>18573552
Landlord is cool she doesnt bother us and she told me she wouldnt raise the rent either.

I just feel like taking the apartment is the safe option but its not the one I want.

I could still save money while inmove into the apartment it'll just be a few years before I get to the amount I want
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.