[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you increase your confidence?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1485725936119.jpg (672KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1485725936119.jpg
672KB, 1280x960px
How do you increase your confidence?
>>
>>18573261
With good life choices that make you confident in your integrity and lots of booze
>>
>>18573261
Realize your reputation doesn't need so much protecting.
>>
File: Not-Great-Men.jpg (309KB, 650x864px) Image search: [Google]
Not-Great-Men.jpg
309KB, 650x864px
Testosteron combined with high IQ. The world is yours.
>>
Set meaningful goals and achieve them, preferably with the recognition/support of others
>>
Best way is to fake that you are confident. Study and look at how confident people act, behave and try to mimic them. If you can find them in real life it's the best but else look at Youtube videos, then just expose yourself to social situations in real life and get away from the computer screen.

FAKE IT until you BECOME IT for real. This is what you must do.

I know exactly that's how you do it because I used to be the most shy and scared kid but I just faked it and after some months I really was a confident guy that met loads of people and I gained everything positive with being confident.

Do you know, that social confidence is really a skill? You have to work at it just like any other skill. I would actually describe it as a pot of boiling water, as long as you keep practicing then it keeps boiling, but if you take it off the stove and stop doing it then it will get cold. I'm just a social skill which can be obtained through practice. Your brain will make it into a habit and then a part of your personality. It's all your choice. If you act like a confident person then you will become one. If you sit home in front of the computer screen all day long then you will become a loser. You get my point.
>>
>>18573461
Great point, it's kind of scary how hard it's to break from that loop. Success breeds success, and being a loser, makes you even more of a loser.
>>
>>18573474
Exactly! There is a quote that sums it up pretty well.

"Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; they become your destiny." - Lao Tzu

The biggest mistake you can do is that you don't just start doing it. Just don't fear it. Just accept rejection and stuff. We were all babies in the beginning and everyone on this planet fell down when they tried to learn how to walk. You can do this shit too if you want. Also, consistency is key. You must start to do it in small steps day by day and then build it up more and more. Analyze your set-backs and rejections and think what you could had done different and what your role model would had done. You MUST be consistent.

Now, you have all the knowledge of how to do it. Just start doing it. Not "tomorrow"... fucking TODAY! Just do it. Good luck.
>>
>>18573474
It's not hard to do it. It's hard to think about doing it. It is literally all in your head, dude.

You must not think that it's hard. You must think with a growth mentality instead of looking at things so binary. Accept rejections and set-backs but see them as LESSONS that you will learn from and make you grow stronger. Ultimately, there won't be any more lessons to learn from because you already had all of them and then your confidence will be alpha as fuck.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.