[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I acceptable Im a neet with no ambitions, i been depressed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 1490481268353.jpg (86KB, 1105x829px) Image search: [Google]
1490481268353.jpg
86KB, 1105x829px
Am I acceptable

Im a neet with no ambitions, i been depressed for as long as I can remember and quite frankly I dont even want to try anymore. I just drink and play games and thats my life.

I used to be more active and have a job, a social life, or well, attempt it, but it never worked out. After many psychological sessions many of my problems cant be changed. Im autistic and not very attractive. My best bet was getting to a social workplace and I tried that, but most of those people were retarded and not fun at all to work with. And theres always the bullying or taken advantage of by the authority figures, which im not ok with, and has caused me many problems at previous workplaces.
Besides I dont care much about money as long as I can feed myself, and I know Im never landing a cute gf either so that isnt very motivational either to me.

My relatives are much more optimistic and i cant really relate to them, so i stopped visiting them much less, id mainly just be a bad influence to them anyway. Im also a bit ashamed of what i am.

I just want to know if this is sort of understandable.

My chances were basically 0 from the start of my life anyway, rather than chasing a magical dragon i give up and take a rest.

Im not looking for motivational advice or the like, or hearing that "ur not ugly, ur smart" nonsense, i just want to know if people could understand a person in my position and my choice to be a neet.
>>
>>18573013
Where does your money come from? Who provides your home and food? Is there any prospect of those sources drying up? Alternatively, is it possible you might someday begin to feel guilty about being a leech?

Hunger and guilt can both be strong motivators to change.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.