[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Intense anxiety and depression during college move.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: thumb-1920-291129.jpg (293KB, 1920x1347px) Image search: [Google]
thumb-1920-291129.jpg
293KB, 1920x1347px
I'm a 21 year old boy who has completed community college with an associate's degree and is now going upstate to a good uni that is known for being a great Computer Science school. Because of good grades, opportunities and a Autism/Asperger's diagnosis, I have been able to enjoy free tuition. So good, I almost get paid to go to school. Me and a friend that goes to the uni is gonna start living together at a cheap but pretty shabby apartment (had to spray for roaches). I just moved most of my stuff yesterday and while I was moving I felt like I was gonna die and I felt like wanting to die. It felt surreal moving everything out of a room that I have lived in for years. Tuesday I will get internet so that's when I will move completely over there. I had a mental breakdown by the end of the day. I sobbed all by myself for almost 3 hours. My dad and his wife are now extremely worried about me and slightly frustrated that something I have been excited for for months has now turned me into a bumbling emotional wreak. I have an unrealistic fear that I will forget to pay rent or will have a run in with the manager. I'm anxious to get a new bank account and other things like that. Am I normal? How can I get back to being excited by the new experiences I now have in front of me and how can I stop feeling like shit?
>>
File: thumb-1920-245200.jpg (439KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
thumb-1920-245200.jpg
439KB, 1920x1200px
I've learned that drugs like Kratom have made my move more bearable. It's funny how our feelings are so unreliable and unpredictable. Are we just bags of flesh with brain chemicals that make us into ravenous animals?
>>
>>18573200
Confess and commit suicide. You'll go to heaven and you'll stop feeling like shit there. Also (above), a lot of people have problem dealing with emotions, that does NOT make us less human. Needing sometimes chemichal help is no shame.
>>
I was the same way, it'll go away once you get used to it, then it will feel like home. This is just a part of growing up
>>
>>18573265
Growing pains suck, man.
>>
File: 751934.jpg (2MB, 2000x1306px) Image search: [Google]
751934.jpg
2MB, 2000x1306px
Things are starting to fell better. I hate having emotional breakdowns like this.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.