[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How fucked am I?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: c7rc7xm3gs7z.jpg (175KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
c7rc7xm3gs7z.jpg
175KB, 3840x2160px
I've been selling a Battlenet account and then later reclaim it.

Today I decided to go through the process again to reclaim my account.

I used to reclaim it just fine before:

I went to reclaim it today, the Blizzard employee asked for an ID picture then for another with my face on it and one more with the ID Picture alone again.

10 Minutes later he goes:
We are permanently closing down your account because you have been re-selling and reclaiming this account.

I say: Sell?

He goes: Next time don't sell your account or give information away.

The people I sold the account to don't live in the same country as me not even near me.

I am paranoid now, thinking I will get a letter from Blizzard saying they are going to sue me because I have been selling accounts and then later down the line reclaim them.

I know it is a bad thing to do but how fucked am I?

Thanks for help Anons.
>>
Change your ID, move countries.
>>
>>18572923
I would never violate an agreement again, because sooner or later you might actually get sued.

Regarding Blizzard, I would not discuss this issue with them further, because they could use an admission as ammo against you. Ideally you would stop using their products altogether to avoid any more interaction.
>>
>>18572923
They noticed the obvious pattern. They're not morons, if they notice that you change the password, log in from the other side of the planet, and then reclaim the account a little bit after. They can't sue you for much, but you should wise up if you're going to try shit like that.
>>
Lol never give someone who isn't a government official your ID, especially if you have been doing shady shit. You really deserve everything for scamming people, though. I expect you'll be getting harassed with citations and court summons within the next few weeks.

Have fun with it!
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.