[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to become a Chad? Or is it one of those things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 9

File: fIulVlYk[1].jpg (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
fIulVlYk[1].jpg
12KB, 400x400px
Is it possible to become a Chad?

Or is it one of those things that are you born with?

If so, how do I become a Chad?
>>
Define Chad, first.
>>
>>18572933
Not OP but I'm guessing the ability to slay or talk to pussy without giving a second thought of if you'll fail or not. I would say confidence but most here want that for pussy so yeah I assume that's the end goal, there are other ways of being chad in life that don't involve women, but that's not the subject.
>>
Stop aspiring to be an ill-defined meme. It means nothing. Every pathetic faglet from /r9k/ moves the goalposts so that "Chad" == "whoever is outwardly successful enough to trigger my crippling insecurities."
>>
File: anon.png (291KB, 684x640px) Image search: [Google]
anon.png
291KB, 684x640px
>>18572913
>>
just get ripped. you see the fag on the picture you posted?
well the only thing that he has on his favor is having a nice body, he has no personality whatsoever, he is balding, his nose fucked up and his eyes are asymmetric.
as long as you donthave a deformedface.jpg or any notable indian genes all it takes is having a nice body.
>>
>>18573012
He's filthy rich and famous. And he's only 20. He doesn't have to work another day in his life.
>>
>>18573031
op is talking about appearance not status. lil nigga
>>
>>18573012
You implying that guy in OP pic isn't attractive?
>>
File: 1500855978754.png (1MB, 1553x830px) Image search: [Google]
1500855978754.png
1MB, 1553x830px
>>18572913
just workout pham
>>
>>18573061
no he is not, like i said, he is balding, has an ugly ass nose and asymmetric eyes. if he was fat or skinny he would look like an everyday /b/tard
>>
>>18573075
being that ugly is uncommon. yes if op looks like that he has no hope, but from everybody that i know only a couple guys are that fugly
>>
>>18572933
Attractive
Self confident to a fault
Puts himself first under all circumstances
Extremely competitive
Doesn't commit to anybody
>>
>>18573097
>Puts himself first under all circumstances
Give an example.
>>
>>18573095
The first one is photoshopped too.
>>
>>18573227
pretty close to the truth regardless
>>
>>18573502
His head would fall off.
>>
don't become a chad.

i'm a normal girl in business school and would never ever date a chad. absolutely fucking gross. my current bf is pretty emo i wouldn't want it any other way
>>
>>18572913
If Jake Paul is your idea of a chad then whew lad
>>
>>18573543
There's a 99.99% chance youre ugly or insecure
>>
File: 1497147135688.jpg (104KB, 582x1035px) Image search: [Google]
1497147135688.jpg
104KB, 582x1035px
>>18573227
>>
>>18573545
Yeah dude is a total dork, there's a reason only underage girls like him
>>
File: 1498753159260.jpg (186KB, 1080x1336px) Image search: [Google]
1498753159260.jpg
186KB, 1080x1336px
>>18573543
hehe
>>
File: 1489510043307.gif (1MB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1489510043307.gif
1MB, 800x800px
>>18572913
>>
>>18573545
Jake Paul is literally chadness incarnate.
>>
>>18573563

>>18573555
>>
>>18573097
That's Brad
>>
>>18573031
He has a marketable talent do you
>>
Get jacked.
It's not as hard as you think. Even a simple routine of

3 meals a day

25x pushups, 25x situps, 30x crunches, 20x pull ups, 20x chinups, and 25x dips
And
A bench with atleast 90lbs of weight
As many curls, presses, and squats
All for about 4 days a week got me jacked to shreads in 5 months.

Even if you can't do all that just try to do as much as possible and keep going till results (which isn't really long, and you will do more as you progress as it gets easier over time)

Don't drink soda, that shit is bad and girls like guys who drink water as weird as that is. It shows that your not unhealthy and soda build acne.

Try to jyst be chill. Don't try to be hard or funny. Just be you and go with the flow, plus, girls that aren't trash hate the rude type

And jake paul is a disney hack. He is going to be a nobody in a few years. his "comedy" is garbage, his music is cringey, his content is repugnant, and his fanbase consist of underaged faggots.
Also, i wouldnt be suprised if he ends up in jail one day.
Never post him as a alpha.
>>
>>18573706
Disney dropped him and vines dead. Youtube wont pay him and he relies on underaged b8 buying his merch for $.
How marketable is that?
>>
>>18573806
Considering he lives in a huge ass house in LA and probably has enough money for three lifetimes, apparently a lot.
>>
>>18573842
Not really, money doesnt last that long kiddo. Especially when you blow it on usless shit, There gave been plent of millionaires who lost it all.
>>
>>18573543
But I bet if you got drunk enough you'd ride dick as the night is long, not wanting to date a chad doesn't mean you won't fuck one. Take it from a Brad sweetie
>>
>>18573850
Still, he's living the fucking life at 20 year old and will probably never face a single hardship in his life. I'd say he's doing great.
>>
>>18573108
A Chad doesn't do anything for anyone else unless it benefits him indirectly.
>>
>>18574409

Do you unironically and whole heartedly believe that is a good personality trait?

Explain why you think that is a good trait to have.
>>
>>18574419
No one said it's good, they said it's attractive.
>>
>>18572913

OP, let me explain something to you. Your lizard brain is causing you to idolize people like in your picture. Understandably so. You're insecure because of a bad set of life experiences which have caused you to think people like that have an easier lot in life than you.

There is no such thing as Chad. It is a made up term on a website. Using it, even jokingly, is delusional. There are people. There are good people, and bad people. Even then, some good people can have bad traits, and some bad people can have good traits. Things are not black and white. It is a sign of mental illness to think of things in extremes.

Jake Logan's neighbors hate him. Is that the life you want? To have people think you're obnoxious everywhere you go? His entourage is only around him because of his money. It is ephemeral.

What you really need, OP, is empathy. See, I could wager you already have >>18573097 most of these personality traits. They are not good. They do not make you likable. They make you unlikable.
>>
>>18574405

>this anon doesn't know how leasing works

It is gullible people like you that drives people like him. He isn't really that impressive.
>>
>>18574433

Do you really believe that is an attractive trait to have, or are you LARPing?
>>
>>18573543
>i speak for all women
>>
File: large.jpg (44KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
44KB, 600x400px
>>18574463

>It is a guy telling other guys who have trouble with women what women actually like.

Never change you fucking autistic permavirgins.
>>
>>18574441
What isn't ephemeral in life?
Even then I'd easily say the number of people who like him outweighs the number of people who dislike him. And that's more you can say for most people.
>>
>>18574484
Yeah, that's almost as bad as a guy listening to women about what women like, ever.

Women will never tell a guy the truth.
>>
>>18574409
Thats true, but its not JUST what you do. Its how you do it that counts even more. You'll find that life is a lot like that. Especially when it comes to women.

>its not what you said, its how you said it.
>>
>>18575441
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gdyy0BArH74
>>
>>18572913
>Or is it one of those things that are you born with?

This one.
>>
>>18575438
That is not entirely true. Sometimes we tell little lies to protect your ego. However, we usually tell the truth first, realize you will not accept it, so twist it until you will. Unfortunately, after twisting the lie is totally opposite the truth so its not really a little lie at that point.
>>
>>18573554
>get a haircut, Wehrnacht preferably
>shape that pubic hair off
>eat something to not look like you're straight from a german summer camp
>body will start to again produce test
>lift the shit out of your sad little muscles
>even more test
>buy new cloths

That 2/10 could become a 7/10 in half a year. If he works on his gravitas and shekels maybe even a 8.5 which is really chady.
>>
>>18572913
I saw it happen with my friend and had a front row seat.

Real skinny friend from blue collar family and no money or style bought a really nice car when he turned 16 with his own money after saving for years. Leading up to that he and his brother had been lifting in his basement and got ripped. He bought some new clothes, grew his hair out long and went out for football. He still was quiet but that only covered the awkwardness when he spoke, otherwise he looked like god. Females, young or old made absolute fools of themselves around him and he'd just smile. On one hand it was entertaining and I was glad for him because he never treated me any different but on the other hand its made my cynical of women after seeing the wanton lust in their eyes. You want to see funny, watch a 10/10 girl try so hard she looks like a really bad parody of a film seductress
>>
>>18573550

oh the fucking irony!

hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah`
>>
>>18573097
>attractive
>self confident
These are the traits that people like.
>doesnt commit
This isnt the trait that people like. They like that someone who doesnt commit is easy going. He isnt worried about where their relationship will end up and thus he is easy to talk to. Once I stopped caring about relationships ive had more success with girls just liking me. That doesnt mean I have more relationships though.
>>18572913
Either way traits like these are purely mental. You cant learn to be carefree anymore than you can learn to enjoy getting punched in the face. You either do or you dont
>>
>>18575542
>you can learn to be attractive

also women like guys that don't commit for some reason. they want to be the one who gets him to settle down (and fail every time)
>>
Dab on the haters
>>
>>18572913
Ok, well let's break down Chad. Essentially he is attractive to females and neutral or worse to males, yes?
Therefore I'd like to start by saying that there are better things to be than Chad, but yes, it is possible.

So some things about Chad are achievable and some things about Chad are not, depending on who you are.

For example Chad is probably just genetically gifted and you may not be. Chad is also youthful, and you may be past that now.

Regardless, I think anyone could get pretty close to being a Chad, but actually if you have any grain of intelligence you can surpass him.

If you want to be Chad: be selfish. Work out until you look good (go on fit). Dress better (definitely don't go on fa). Do not empathise with anyone.

If you want to surpass Chad: still work out until you are fit. Dressing well is also still good. But just don't be a fucking douchebag.

In other words what's so great about Chad man? Do you like him? I doubt it. You're just envious of him. But your envy of him is probably about the things you dislike about him, not the things you can actually have. And that's just you kind of wishing things were easy. "I wish I could just be a massive asshole to everyone with no consequences". Well that's not reality for anyone luckily.

Don't try to be Chad, which is just an idea of a thing. Try to be the actual guy in that photo. He's probably a nice dude and he just happens to be handsome and fit. So get fit, and you will be the same.
If you actually lived as a 'Chad' things wouldn't be so great because there is an inheritant unhappiness in the things about him you are jealous of because they are actually vices. Not being able to commit to things is driven by never being happy enough with anything. Treating women poorly doesn't feel any better than treating women nicely. They'll fuck you either way if you look good, but if you're nice they won't hate you after. Actually they totally will haha. But it will be because they actually want you.
>>
>>18575858
I literally said the opposite so who are you quoting?
You are also filling a description after the fact. A girl wont know a guy doesnt commit until after they are dating.
By your logic it only rains in places that already have trees growing.
A girl will try to change a guy instead of breaking up with them and looking for someone else.
They arent out looking for broken people to fix.
>>
>>18574441
>Jake Logan's neighbors hate him. Is that the life you want? To have people think you're obnoxious everywhere you go? His entourage is only around him because of his money. It is ephemeral.

He also has millions of teenaged female fans across America. If anything, the the hate he gets from his neighbours contributes to his "bad boy" appeal that so strongly attracts these girls.
>>
>>18575858
Yep. Women love men who is so attractive that he could cheat at any time with another women. It shows they have a high-status boyfriend.
>>
File: Erika-Cosell.jpg (48KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Erika-Cosell.jpg
48KB, 480x480px
>>18576084
Does his 'girlfriend' do Botox?
>>
>>18576069
girls love unavailable men. guys that they know won't commit before they date them, but want to fix them either way. it's one of the most common female turn ons.
>>
>>18576244
Stop reading gossip magazines.
>>
>>18576051
>He's probably a nice dude and he just happens to be handsome and fit.
he's a 20 year old insufferable cunt with a legion of fangirls and fanboys and a license to steal

so basically he's living the life
i wish i could be like that guy
>>
Who is Chad? Is it the guy in the picture?
>>
>>18576360
What's he actually done that's insufferable?

Don't forget that having fans who are like 15 is not hot. You can't fuck them and actually they'd probably just make you uncomfortable.
>>
>>18577029
>You can't fuck them
Depends on where you live.
>>
>>18577116
Anywhere you can fuck a 15 year old is unlikely to be a place where you'd idolise being a useless, lazy, effeminate sack of shit like Chad.
>>
>>18575892
Why did I laugh?
>>
>>18576360
Dude, cash aside you would get so many haters that you won't even be able to dab on 'em anymore. Do you really want your whole life to be a fucking act like his life?
>>
File: Chad -.jpg (44KB, 539x608px) Image search: [Google]
Chad -.jpg
44KB, 539x608px
>>18577123
>you aware that I'm a multimillionaire and own my own company you twink faggot?
Guy in pic is a multimillionaire for real, though.
>>
>>18577145
Having haters means you have fans.
I'd take it.
>>
>>18577620
Having haters means you're important enough to be hated. Having none means you aren't living life.
>>
>>18577123
>Chad
>effeminate

n-nani?
>>
>>18572913
Its possible, I actually kinda did it.
You just have to get out there and get your hands dirty. There is no special formula just get out of your comfort zone.
I started socializing hardcore, talking to girls (but not only girls!), started doing MMA and generally improved my life. It was hard, especially the part about socializing. There were days where I felt fucking terrible, cause I though I was 'embarassing' myself or something. I just wasnt used to having so much social interaction, and it overwhelmed me. After some time you get used to it and stop giving a fuck.
I never was fat though, just a lanky nerd, 6'3 though, which maybe helped me with girls. Facewise I'm about a 6/10.
Somehow I got a gf who's a 9/10, her ex was a fucking basketball player on pro level, EXTREMELY handsome and the nices guy ever. I have no fucking clue how she choose me, even though her ex still wanted her....
Small plot twist though:
I'm closested gay and Im not sure if I can love my gf as much as I could love a guy, she doesnt even know about my gayness.
So I'm a gay chad I guess?
>>
>>18579215
how do you deal with different people who want to hang out with you the same day?
>>
>>18579923
I just tell them the truth, that someone else already asked me to hang out.
The fact that you arent always free just makes you more desirable
>>
>>18575474
>says this
will still push the nice guy shit
>>
>>18580040
what do you mean?
>>
>>18580836
means your a fag.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.