[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm obsessed with the fact that I'm a virgin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: gun nac.jpg (62KB, 400x550px) Image search: [Google]
gun nac.jpg
62KB, 400x550px
I'm constantly reminded about it all the time. Like a tumblr fatlard retard who posted the video of "get in the shower, I'm triggered, get in the bus, I'm triggered" I'm too aware and thinking too much of "I'm 22 years old and still haven't had sex", which usually develops into "I'm going to die a virgin" and the classic "nobody likes me"

I have no fucking idea of what to do and its driving me completely insane.
>>
same here anon, 22, my gf just left me (long distance) and still a virgin

I'm thinking I'll just go to a party or something and bang someone just to get it out of the way before I'm 25 and it's even worse, but I hate parties and normie girls so idk how that's gonna happen
>>
My advice as a non-virgin likely means nothing if you're obsessed with virginity BUT, being a virgin truly doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. where are you in other aspects of your life? are you/ have you been involved in a romantic relationship?
>>
>>18572952
thing is that I don't mind at all banging a normie at a party because like an octopus I can pass myself as a normie rather well because I'm extroverted (still don't enjoy parties, but I have no problem tolerating cunts for a couple of hours)
the only thing beneath me at this point is prostitution, I think it would be worse to pay for sex

>>18572980
physically: I believe I'm moderately attractive. Manlet for international standards, but on the average height of my country. Skinny fuck, could do with some exercise. Overall not worried in this aspect
I have an easy time socializing, no problem meeting new people, but I have no fucking idea how to talk to girls I actually like, only to befriend
I have plenty of hobbies, specially the "pussy repelant" type of /tg/ (tabletop roleplaying, warhammer40k, videogames, anime, gunpla...) but with the amount of "lol I'm such a nerd girl xD" gals that are around I don't think that's an issue. I have plenty of friends to have fun with those things.
On the weekends I usually go out with friends to a rock bar to drink a bit and talk about nerd shit. I don't care about the music

I've only ever had one romatic relationship. There were so many things that went wrong that I think it left me scarred and was such a disaster that left on the verge of suicide. to name some, I made the mistake of going out with someone I didn't truly like and my dick was too big and she had vaginismus
>>
File: HellothereTheMask.jpg (26KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
HellothereTheMask.jpg
26KB, 320x480px
>>18572881

>34 "virgin" anon here

Dude. Chill. Virginity isn't real for one. We all keep saying virginity, virginity virginity.

The reality is: It's "Lack of Experience"

Look at it this way.

Do you get butthurt when someone says:

"Haha loser you never landed on the moon?"
"Haha loser you never been shot?"
"Haha loser you never ran with the bulls?"

Of course not. Why? Because those things carry not real wait or some ( Like landing on the moon ) ... Is simply not possible for the vast majority of the human race, let alone average joe/jane.

People put too much worth into the subject of "virginity" ... You arw a virginty of a lot of things. But. it's really "Lack of Experience" not something that if you change will make you a better better, make you a man/woman.

When you have sex, make sure its with someone you care about to some degree. Not some rent-a-slut. Those rent-a-sluts have had more dicks in them them any "none virgin" girl you will ever be with.

Just chill. There's way more to life than worrying about being laid.

Literally, no one asked or suspects me being a virgin. But. I'm also an adult, not a pre-teen middle-schooler worrying about what random middle schooler think.

I'm dating a girl who originally wanted to become a nun, she no longer is going for that because of me. We haven't had sex yet. I'm in no rush. Yup, I'm older than many "claim anyway" to getting laid. But. I'm also likely to get laid with a female who is a virgin herself. I don't care really about her being a virgin but its a nice regardless.
>>
>>18573017
>"Haha loser you never ran with the bulls?"
lmao I've actually done this because I'm spanish

Every time the issue of sex comes up anywhere the thing that crosses my mind is "look at all this fun, AND YOU ARE MISSING ON IT FUCKING LOOSER! HAHAHAHA!"
of course nobody really gives a shit. Nobody thinks I'm a looser, nobody really knows or cares that I'm a virgin and when I talk out loud from a rational point of view I say (half jokingly, among friends ) "Getting laid fucks you up because it lowers your standards to the point where you would fuck a hamplanet, lol. It isn't important"
But it isn't anything rational, it doesn't follow any reasoning and thus that's why its an obsession, because I can't get it out of my head no matter how stupid I try to convince myself that it is
>>
>>18572881
>which usually develops into "I'm going to die a virgin" and the classic "nobody likes me"
And?

So what if you'll die a virgin? How is being a non-virgin any particular badge of coolness? If a hot girl walked up to you tomorrow and asked you to fuck her (and somehow presented papers to show that she wasn't infected with an STD), would you magically become a Chad? No, you'd recognize the occurrence as a random fluke and be no more happy than you are now.

So what if nobody likes you? Why does your self-esteem hinge on being liked by other people? Indulge in reciprocal dislike toward them, and instead spend your love on fictional characters, who can neither betray your expectations (being totally static) nor extort money and favors from you (being totally nonexistent).
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.