[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hookers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: _20170305_135042.jpg (478KB, 2160x2692px) Image search: [Google]
_20170305_135042.jpg
478KB, 2160x2692px
20 this year still virgin, never even kissed or hold hands or hug with a girl before.

I am average looking, not fat and not ugly either. I guess I am just a boring person, but I really want to have sex and feel a girl up. Thinking of getting a hooker, but here's the problem.

1. I am scared of STD.
2. Hookers charge by cumshots, and I cum easily like 5-10 minutes of masturbation? Is it even worth it?
3. My dick hurts like hell when it erects after the first cumshot when I masturbate so I am scared the sex won't feel good. Does anyone have this problem when masturbating? Want to know if it happens during sex too.
>>
20 is young, don't pay for a prostitute
>>
>>18572962
It is, but I want an experience first and also want to see if I do last longer in real sex than masturbation. Also being unable to do any intimate stuff with girls my entire life make me fucking horny.
>>
>>18572841
>Hookers charge by cumshots
Do they? AFAIK it's just that most guys don't want more than one.
>>
>>18572977
my first time having sex was with a prostitute. i was 19 and it was the most underwhelming shit ever. i can relate to you ive never had a gf or kissed or held hands with a girl before. as a matter of fact the 3 times i have had sex were with hookers and not only was shitty and boring but let me with no money whatsoever feeling stupid and pethetic. you looking for affection not for sex. the sexual urges you experience are natural for any man of any age, hooking up with a hooker is not gonna remedy the lack of affection it doesnt matter how sexy she is or how expensive she is, she is never gonna feel nothing for you. i know that getting a girlfriend looks like an impossible mission but is the only thing thats gonna work for your situation
>>
>>18572841
proper hookers charge by the hour, not by the load
get one that advertises as "gfe", tell her you are a virgin. she will take care of you. just dont be an idiot and think youre developing feelings or some dumb shit afterwards
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.