[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Despicable me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1498569957735.jpg (41KB, 750x557px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1498569957735.jpg
41KB, 750x557px
>be me
>be 22
>be single
>Friends have gfs
>girls dont know eachother
>3 of friends gfs are flirting with me on seperate occasions.
>one of these left her bf just to be able to have sex with me, considered cheating before.
>second one is flirting with me during a party with her bf present.
>continued flirting with me and shit talking him after having sex with him, claiming the act shameful.
>Third one usually comes and speaks with me when she fight with her bf. I Always give her the advice that she should leave if she cant handle him.
>she Always puts on extra makeup and sexier outfits when meeting up with me, something my friend Always complains about her never doing it for him.

I am positively definitely not coming on to these girls in any way, I am however always nice to them cracking jokes or just listening when they complain about stuff.

Is it because I'm showing a lack of interest in them emotionally that they swarm around me like this? Or am I doing something wrong by my friends for stealing their girlfriends?

Pic related, first gf trying to use me to cheat
>>
Flirting isn't really "cheating" so much as it is just being social in social situations. The one you fucked was cheating though.

>lack of interest

partly, maybe. could be losing interest in the relationships, or hoes. But yeah women for some reason love it when dudes treat them like normal human beings, idk what that's about

bros before hoes always
>>
>>18572707
Whatever you do -- don't fuck these roasties. First - you'll set a bad precedent for yourself as a man and second they are mental cases trying to fuck over your friendships. Any grill that goes after another guys friends is a fucking wack job.
>>
>>18572714
>But yeah women for some reason love it when dudes treat them like normal human beings, idk what that's about
If by "like normal human beings" you mean "like human beings you don't care much about", then yes.

There's all these ideas for why this is... One I find convincing is that women always want to be with someone they consider "better" than themselves, and seeing a guy who cares little about them is some sort of sign of it.
>>
>>18572707
If they were my friends I say this. "Your roastie wants to ride my cock so stop being a fucking cuck". Then for the next 6 months I'd haze the shit out of them for being beta cucks. Also I tell them if their nut job gf's want my cock then they are definitely fucking other guys.
>>
>>18572761
I am not trying to come on to them, I am however always nice to them.
Another one of my friends told me that they probably do it because when putting me beside their current bf, they somehow see how much better they could be doing.

>Inb4 jackass
I consider myself to have 0 to no game. I also don't want to tell on them to my friends, their bfs, that their gfs are going behind their backs.
>>
>>18572780
Im not a rat. It would also make them probs blame me for it, because the friends know each other but their gfs don't. I become the problem.

>not my fault your gfs want my dick
>FU you are probably hitting on them OP.
>>
>>18572707
It's pretty obvious you are enabling them even if you pretend to be retarded.

You could always just say you aren't interested but you won't
>>
>>18572798
Not his fault, he has no obligation to loyalty. It's on the girls
>>
>>18572879
Well I don't mean it like that, of course he can fuck them if he wants to but hes posting a humble bragging thread with no question and the only implied question being "how to get these women off me" which is very easy.
>>
>>18572883
Hey we are discussing daily situations. I had a friend who would massage my facial hair in front of her bf, why idk. Threads like these talk about possible reasons why
>>
>>18572891
They want to fuck, the other party is enabling them, pretty simple unless you are pretending to be retarded
>>
>>18572905
I told the first gf that we would never be able to be together because of my Friend, ger bf. Even if they broke up. Didnt matter she went thru with it.
Tbf, She was tired of him anyway
>>
>>18572905
I'm pretty sure he's not pretending, this is rocket science territory for the average millennial.
>>
>>18572954
>implying
This entire thing becomes a problem if the party (OP) is single and available to them, which I am. Just because I am telling them to not flirt with me doesn't make them stop.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.