[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it with you guys and forgiving cheaters?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1501286421908.png (242KB, 600x660px) Image search: [Google]
1501286421908.png
242KB, 600x660px
What is it with you guys and forgiving cheaters?
>>
>To err is human; to forgive, divine.

The only girl who cheated on me I physically threw out of my apartment, broke up with her, and moved 3000 miles away leaving her bawling her eyes out. I forgave her easily (we're all human after all), but forgiveness doesn't mean you stay in the same situation or do the same thing that got you in the situation in the first place. That relationship taught me a lot of good things about how to act in a relationship, and I'm glad I had the experience.

Forgiveness says a lot more about the person doing the forgiving, anyways.
>>
You want advice or what fuckboy.
>>
>>18572681
When you're not married and don't have children together it easy to forgive them then DUMP them. If you're married then that might not be the best course of action.
>>
>>18572681
Man and women have needs. Sex ain't the same as love.

You seem to be living on the middle ages. Grow up.
>>
>>18572681
Id forgive a slut if she cheated on me, but i would not take her back as neither a serious partner, nor even a serious friend
>>
>>18572681
ALL women cheat.
>>
I wouldnt ever forgive. Once i take a dump i dont go back to smell it. There are plenty of other people than to go back and deal with that shit.
>>
>>18572681
This is just me, so take it with a grain of salt, but I've been on 4chan for many years.

I would have to say /adv/ has the highest concentration of women and/or liberals. That's why forgiving cheaters appears to be a common trend on /adv/.

And stay out of /ck/ if you can't handle large doses of autism.
>>
I would never forgive. I have too much self respect to give anyone who hurt and disrespects me like that the time of day.

Most people here seem to not have any self respect and think cheating is natural or some shit. It's pathetic.
>>
The only reason why anyone could forgive a cheater is circumstantial and based on what your values are. If you feel like it was an honest mistake and you want to work things out, it happens successfully, but there still needs to be consequences.

That said, nobody has to take back a cheater, and doing so is a pretty big act of charity.

Personally, I think cheaters should have their throats fucking cut and bodies dumped at a pier.
>>
>>18572681
i can forget, but i do not forgive
translation: i wont seek revenge, but i will remove her from my life immediately and never treat her as anything more than a stranger ever again
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.