[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alternative Girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7722.jpg (74KB, 640x636px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7722.jpg
74KB, 640x636px
So a good friend of mine showed up at my door in tears after having found out his alternative/goth girlfriend had cheated on him with another guy. These things happen I suppose, but the weird thing is; several months up to two years ago I've known several close friends who've been cheated on (even in kinky ways) by their alternative girlfriends. Yet with "normal" girls they didn't have that whole kind of "backstabbing with some random metalhead thing". So my question to all people (alternatives, goths, metalheads, and plain folks) out there is: Is there a correlation that alternative girls are more prone to cheating? And why? Thanks!
>>
Post nudes
>>
How far up your dads ass do you live that you think there is such a thing as normal people.
>>
>>18572578
It was just a question, no need to be mean
>>
Everyone cheats, I mean, everyone with the proclivity to do it. Even if the couple love each other, regardless of their appearance, their religion, their socioeconomic status, cheating happens. Best of luck for your friend.
>>
>>18572596
It's not a question that makes any sense
>>
>>18572578
DAD-DY
DADDY WASNT THERE
TO TAKE ME TO THE FAIR
>>
The phrase "alternative girl" is so awkward. I prefer "attention whore".
>>
A lot of different kind of people cheat but the alt-girl thing IMO is attention. when you base your style or identity on being alt its for attention so when some dude gives her attention... you get the idea
>>
Alt girls are attention whores and they are most likely narcissistic in nature. Never trust in women who dresses like whores.
>>
>>18572602
Who else agrees with this? Trying to figure out if I serioulsy fucked up and got turned my sweet innocent gf into a cheater (I cheated, asked for an open relationship) or if it would've happened anyway. Yes I know I was pretty much the piece of shit in that short story but I'm trying to find reasons to feel less shit about it.
>>
>>18572746
*fucked up and turned my...
>>
I doubt there's a correlation. The takeaway lesson is just this: doesn't matter if someone follows mainstream culture or counter-culture - the potential to be an asshole is always there.
>>
>>18572732
This + lots of daddy issues causes it
>>
>>18572732
This
>>
>>18572556

I think the very fact that they try so hard to be "alternative" suggests that they care a lot about gratification. They dress and carry themselves in a way that demands attention (bright hair, dark make up, etc), and I don't think they really care where it is coming from.

They also, at least in my experience, tend to have some issues, whether it be sexual abuse, rape, daddy issues or otherwise - and people who are victims of this tend to be naturally more promiscuous and rely on validation from others to make themselves feel slightly less worthless.

I don't think you're definitely going to cheat if you're an alternative girl though.
>>
>>18572763
You can judge a person's personality by how they choose to dress. Attention whores choose to dress they way they do to a)appeal to a certain demographic and/or b)subvert societal norms to make a statement. Correlation or not, the main motivator for cheaters is attention, which as you can see from a) and b) above is the same reason they dress that way. That kind of person craves validation.
>>
File: IMG_7711.png (615KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7711.png
615KB, 640x1136px
>>18572882
Definitely makes sense considering the fact alt-girls are known to dress in Japanese cosplay fashion and promiscuous clothing such as fishnet stockings and boots. Enjoy being in the presence of a group with older males and overly enjoy being touched, cuddled and dominated as an act of validation.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.