[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I tend to attract people on tinder who want relationships?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (135KB, 640x1136px)
image.png
135KB, 640x1136px
Why do I tend to attract people on tinder who want relationships?
>>
Man, that is just talk. She will most likely have sex with you, if you play your cards right. Probably just something she says to weed bad matches out.
>>
>>18572473
This. What women say they will (or won't) do and what they will (or won't) actually do are two different things altogether. She's not stupid; she knows Tinder is a hookup app but she doesn't want to look like a slut on the prowl for sex so she puts up this front about wanting to get to know you to make herself feel less slutty (so if an attractive guy meets up with her and seduces her it just happened -- plausible deniability).
>>
Just say you wanna date then pump a d dump retard.

Who cares about their feelings when you are just gonna fuck them and never see them again.
>>
>complain about wimins in one thread that they are all whores and just want to ride the cock carrousel
>complain about wimins in another thread when they want a relationship before having sex
>>
>>18572626
It's almost like there are different people posting here with different worldviews. Really joggins the knoggin
>>
Female here who uses tinder. She doesnt want to fuck you. Move on.
>>
>>18572635
Yeah no shit?
>>
>>18572626
I'm part of the first group only.

I avoid Tinder like the plague.
>>
>>18572461
You blew it on your message but that being said all (or most) women say stuff like this, you just have to ignore them and fuck them.

This guy says it well
>>18572480

Shes in tinder to look for sex but puts up a front of wanting to have a relationship or wanting to make friends or what ever bullshit it is that day.

Read some redpill on how to get past shit tests
In this convo she probably asked you why you are in tinder and then you fucked up by saying what you did.
>>
>>18572708
What should I say mext time to avoid this?
>>
>>18572722
A joke works fine most of the time or something inane
Check redpill tinder advice for it
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.