[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how i managed to lose her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: superthumb.jpg (29KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
29KB, 300x250px
>have a crush a qt at uni
>hey wanna do something at weekend
>sure anon msg me if you have plan
>friday:hey wanna hang if you free
>well anon actually i was going with a friend
>ok than we will hang on weekend right
>right i will message you
>still no msg from her

is it because im a beta cuck
>>
>>18572334
Stop asking, jesus, dude just decide for her "hey I was about to watch [insert normie movie name here] you should come 9pm"
If she refuses to this in 2 weeks then let go
>>
>>18572388
Yup.
>>
Lay it out like this:

Are you free on X day because I want to take your somewhere.

That's how I did it and although after she knew where I wanted to take her she said no (soccer game) atleast I got a response
>>
It's not your fault, girls either like you or they don't. The way normal, average people get a girlfriend is by not really caring if they really like a girl or not. They just go after any girl they find remotely attractive and to the next one and so on until one makes it easy and clear when they ask her out. They drop any girl that presents any sort of problem and they avoid any emotional attachment.
That way, once they score with someone all they have to do is lie to themselves that this is the love of their life until they believe it, that's the easy part.
>>
First off OP, you asked way too late. A girl is only going to call her already established plans off for a guy she actually likes, not for someone she is not really sure about but would give a shot if he doesn't act inept.
Second, you don't ask her if she is free; you tell her you are going to pick her up at x pm. Taking charge and knowing what you want is very attractive to a woman. And if she says no, then asking her politely would have been a definite no either way.
>>
>>18572532
Jesus christ that's very sad advice.
OP, stop being sad over nothing big. You just need more experience. That she declined doesn't mean she straight up dislikes you. It's just that you should never put women in that position of expecting them to tell you when and what your date is going to be. You just never do that. Women want someone who leads. That means you tell her when you are meeting up. And you brought her into a position she will naturally decline.

Listen to those two >>18572388 >>18572594
>>
>>18572631
Are you saying I'm wrong or that I wasn't politically correct enough with my advice?
>>
>>18572334
Do you cucks really think the way you phrase it is that fucking important? If someone gives a shit and wants to spend time with you they'll do it no matter what exact way you phrase that shit.

Now the whole issue would be him asking like that means he acts like a beta the rest of the time too.
>>
>>18572669
It's a first date dude I bet she barely knows the guy, ofc the way you phrase it is important
>>
>>18572639
No, has nothing to do with political correctness. I'm just going to answer this in detail because OP is inexperienced and I don't want him to get the wrong idea.

>The way normal, average people get a girlfriend is by not really caring if they really like a girl or not.
No, guys do that when it comes to hooking up, not girlfriends. Gfs are too much work to waste your and hers time like that, if you don't actually like her.

>They drop any girl that presents any sort of problem and they avoid any emotional attachment.
You drop girls with red flags, not girls with problems. Everyone has baggage, can't avoid that. The girl should definitely be more emotionally attached and affectionate than the guy though, so don't let too much love sip through.

>That way, once they score with someone all they have to do is lie to themselves that this is the love of their life until they believe it
Good luck sustaining a marriage like that. I drop girls I date on an instant when I know I don't like them. Something every self respecting person should do. Even OP. Whose self esteem is probably very low now. Which it shouldn't be. What happened is a really minuscule thing that happened to most guys.
>>
>>18572688
Exactly. There are three type of girls. Girls who aren't into you, girls who aren't sure yet and give you a shot and girls who are into you. The last one will let dumb behavior slide. The middle one won't, because you just turned unattractive to them.
>>
>>18572705
That's not what I meant with sort of problem. By problem I meant if a girl doesn't say "yes" when you ask her out. If she says "maybe, I'll call you, etc." it's already too much effort for an average guy so that's it. Move on to the next one.
And I don't know why on your last line you assumed I meant the guy doesn't like the girl. All I was saying is that guys just look for any girl that's remotely attractive and then, unless her personality is unbearable, they convince themselves that they found love (what does love mean anyway?) and that's it. If it doesn't work they split up and look for a new one.
In other words: don't be too attracted before trying to become a couple with someone. Find someone you are a bit attracted to and then make yourself be very attracted AFTER you are already dating.
>>
>>18572715
Alright, then I only disagree with
>and then make yourself be very attracted AFTER you are already dating.
You date to weed out the girls you're seeing until you get the best you want to settle down with. Making yourself believe she is the love of your life is just impossible and unnecessary. You continue hooking up and dating until you find a girl you are willing to settle down with, because she fulfills most or all the criteria. And if she does, you will clearly like her very much. If you don't, something is wrong and lying to yourself won't make the relationship last. God forbid you make it until marriage with that mentality.
>>
If a girl is into you, she will try to make it work.

If you don't get a solid yes, she's not worth your time.

Love yourself before others love you
>>
File: 1500859473791.jpg (90KB, 770x590px) Image search: [Google]
1500859473791.jpg
90KB, 770x590px
>>18572334
I was in a similar situation, bitch flaked a few times (twice at last minute).

Forget about this hoe.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.