[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When I was like 16 y/o I have met some girls but these girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Most-Beautiful-Girl.jpg (90KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Most-Beautiful-Girl.jpg
90KB, 1920x1200px
When I was like 16 y/o I have met some girls but these girls where always realy bad to me, and lied to me. Just for an example I had this girl that I liked and she said she liked me too. We spent almost everyday togeder and also some friends of ours, we always texted we loved eachother... Untill the day I discover she had a boyfriend and he was on his way to kick my ass because of lies she told him...

I was fighting a mental problem when I was a kid witch made me almost talk to nobody so I always trusted these girls...

Now I don't even know a girl and I already treat her bad and have 0 trust...

How do I trust a girl after this? Every girl I meet I think she talks to me because she thinks I'm an easy target and she wan't to make me suffer and every time she laughts is becuase she is making fun of me...
>>
>>18572280
First, you should read more books in English.
Second, you have to build up a positive pattern with a girl. You can't just force yourself to trust, it will take, at first, some faith that it can happen from you, and then, over the long term, positive experiences with a girl. Be patient with yourself and notice when you are thinking these negative, fearful thoughts and stop paying attention to them.
>>
Are you still around? I'm interested in trying to answer this question but not if the thread has been left for dead.
>>
>>18572507
I'm still here, I have bookmarked this tread and will read everything you guys have to say
>>
There's only one way to overcome it: realize you were teens and everyone is mean and stupid as fuck at this age.

I come from a similar background and every women I met until I was 18 sucked donkey balls. Once you give yourself some self respect and everyone is a bit more mature, it all gets better
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.