[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating Broke

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

I'm a full time college student, and recently got my first girlfriend. I want to go out on dates and stuff with her, but I'm completely broke. What are some things I can do with her that don't come off as me being stingy?
>>
Rob a bank with her
>>
>>18572266

hiking
>>
>>18572266
fuck
>>
>>18572345
wut
>>
Carnivals, picnics, museums, art galleries, hiking, movies, volunteer work, sleepovers, fast food hopping.
>>
>>18572266

If she uses those dog instagram filters then you should break up with her.
>>
>>18572368
carnival does sound nice. wouldn't sleepovers be moving too fast though?
>>
>>18572398
Sorry, I didn't read clearly. Yeah, no sleepovers yet. Carnivals and local attractions are fun and cheap and not stressful because they don't require lots of talking.
>>
I'm sorry OP.

But you need to have some money.

i've asked for dating advice from female cousins (dunno if that makes me a huge loser) and they all tell me that bums are arguably less attractive than the physically good looking men. If you don't have a car (in America) and don't have enough money for dates, then no one will ride your dick, or so I've been told. They obviously tell me that personality and having a 'good attitude' is hugely important, but only after you have money/car.
>>
>>18572413
I have a car... just need the dough lol. realistically, I'm considering working on campus, but that would yield just enough money to cover living expenses with a couple extra bucks to spend (I'm living off a stipend rn). So yeah, thats my problem.
>>
>>18572406
yeah that sounds pretty ideal for me, thanks
>>
>>18572413
It depends on your situation and the girl. I've seen guys with no car, no money have girls driving them around, buying them stuff and giving them money. I assume it's because the dick game was really good since these guys typically didn't have anything else going for them.
>>
Just be honest with her. "Hey im sorry, things have been a little tight lately do you want to do a _______"

Take her on a picnic, cook her dinner, hiking/bushwalk etc. If she dumps you over that then the thot is a gold digger.
>>
>>18572493
damn that sounds like fantasy
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.