[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I NEED ADVICE. RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1501375154049.jpg (21KB, 414x463px) Image search: [Google]
1501375154049.jpg
21KB, 414x463px
I NEED ADVICE. RIGHT FUCKING NOW.
>>
OKAY TELL US WHAT IT'S ABOUT.
>>
>>18572222
Any particular topic mister quads?
>>
>>18572222
what's the topic, anon? if there is any topic.
>>
Drink water
>>
Get 8 hours of sleep.

You're welcome
>>
start drinking heavily
>>
>>18572352
not gonna lie, this is solving all my problems right now. like, every single problem is being addressed simply by drinking like a fiend.
>>
File: 1499804021602.png (225KB, 373x327px) Image search: [Google]
1499804021602.png
225KB, 373x327px
You'll either kill yourself, or not kill yourself and you'll be stronger for the experience.

Or be really fucked in the head after, it's a gray area
>>
>>18572285
Seriously everyone do this consistently. Its a amazing what a difference it makes for your overall state of mind. And quit fucking around on the electronics at least an hour before bed, it makes falling to sleep so much easier.
>>
>>18572383
"But problems can swim"
>>
>>18572222
I NEED HELP. Quality help. Without Hiro spying on me.

Please give advice now.
>>
>>18573752
always put a lubed up condom over the object you're about to ram up your ass, it helps prevent tearing of the colon's sensitive lining. you're welcome.
>>
I need your /advice/.

My enemy has 15 hostages, 30 terrorists and isn't afraid of nothing.

Wat do?
>>
File: 1478303499547.jpg (165KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1478303499547.jpg
165KB, 800x800px
>>18572383
When you drink to solve your problems you aren't solving any of them you're just temporarily numbing yourself to their pain. So when you sober up all the pain will come back, they will hurt more because you had become accustomed to pleasure and you'll keep drinking more and more to get back the pleasure.

You'll also start to get more problems from your excessive drinking like you'll lose friends, have less money for groceries, ruin your sleep schedule and you can even get fired from your job if it gets bad enough.

When you first started drinking it was most likely responsibly, but just like exposure therapy for people with phobias, you gradually become deconditioned to all your reasons not to drink, and as your life got worse and worse you also became deconditioned to all problems drinking was causing which would otherwise cause you to stop.

When the thought to drink comes up try to find something to do to take your mind off of drinking. Urges come in peaks and troughs so think of each wave of urges as a round of boxing. You need to fight back by asserting your desire to stop drinking and you just need to get over the next peak. Whenever you get the urge to drink and you assert yourself you're adding to your drive to quit and you can lift yourself up by your boot straps. Once you get over the peak you'll have the momentum on your side like in sports, but keep in mind once you do so the momentum will often be tested.
>>
>>18573779
Does this really help? I've been a lot of issues with anal tearing lately.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.