[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be at party catching up with people having a great time but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: MHQU2CY[1].png (360KB, 610x576px) Image search: [Google]
MHQU2CY[1].png
360KB, 610x576px
>be at party catching up with people having a great time but by this time it's slowed down and now we're reminicing high school and other dumb shit
>suddenly fuck buddy hits me up from the party she was at saying it's close to ending ~11 or 12PM
>asks me if I want to spend the night at her place
>send her an "alright" and leave my party kinda bummed out some of these guys will be leaving the state soon and I won't see them again for a while
>get showered and hop into some comfy shit
>figure I'll just wait until she lets me know she's outside
>it's almost 1:45AM and haven't heard from her so I send a text
>says she's coming by to pick me up for sure it's just that her friends dragged her to another party
>send her a text around 2:30
>tells me to sit tight, she's on her way
>be now, nothing

what part of my brain did the decision making in this situation? At this point she probably found a dude to fuck and was keeping me as backup or just went straight home. Part of me is thinking she's probably just minutes away, the other is pretty pissed and wants to go to sleep. What would you guys do in this situation? Is being petty ever justifiable?
>>
I'd close my phone and go to sleep.
>>
>>18572188
Don't be pissed at her, you are the one that dropped everything when she called. Go home and don't answer her call or text next time when you have something going on or be in a position like I am and they come to my place late night sometimes unannounced.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.