[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a guy 28, virgin I always felt like I was going to meet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1496518590143.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496518590143.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
I am a guy 28, virgin

I always felt like I was going to meet somebody special and share my life with her.

but all women my age have been around, and I have a strong aversion against that.

I am so disgusted when I find out in dating that she has been around that it ruins my love for her.

I think society is fucked up.

How do I deal with this?
In the past, everybody waited until marriage.

nowadays everybody has been around.

should I just "get over it" and get cucked by a feminist whore who uses me for financial stability and as an emotional tampon.
or should I continue to live the rest of my life alone, and occasionally use women for sex.
>>
jkys

losing your virginity by 28 is normal,
also it's not at all your right to judge people based on the fact that they've had sex by 28.

at this point your perspective on this is fucked.
>>
>>18572128
Yeah, most people have had sex by 28. They've probably had sex a lot, too. It's you that's behind the pack. Also, life is too fucking short to be worried about this shit.
>>
>>18572152
please help me, I am too socially awkward and unconfident to have sex

how do I find a girl that I can be comfortable with?
>>
>>18572128
Just virginity dude not that big of a deal and beyond that it's just sex not that big of a deal either and honestly sex isn't that life changing or super important you got deluded
such as many have that it's a big deal and if you're not having it you're missing out literally the only important thing that sex does is create a kid
>>
>>18572128
There are virgings and low mileage girls around, it's just small percentage so you will be cutting your dating pool down pretty severely by only going after them.
If you really want a virgin you gotta work on your game and looks much more, fuck some sluts first and gain experience as well.

Also
>I always felt like I was going to meet somebody special and share my life with her.
Can blame Disney for this. No one deserves anything special, you must fight for it
>>
>>18572157
You're placing way too much focus into sex. I know its cliche but in all reality it really is not a big deal. If you and her are compatible then the sex will just be another activity for you two except that it feels good.

Go on dates, talk to girls, find one you're compatible and comfortable with. The sex will come. Or, find a girl who doesn't give any shits at all and will fuck on the first date. That'll get you laid. She probably won't be the most attractive woman, though.
>>
>>18572128
I'm around the same age although I've already fucked a few.

Yeah, I'll probably marry someone younger. It's no big deal. Girls don't mind so long as you have money.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.