[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i want to use makeup and i'm a guy.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1501212287941.gif (3MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1501212287941.gif
3MB, 500x375px
i'm tired of it, the acne is gone but i still look like shit. i have no money for peelings and fancy stuff, i tried once and it didn't work. i'm constant with my routine but i'm tired of it.

famous people do it and naturally pretty people have it... why can't i, a normie, have perfect skin like them. just unfair.

are you guys, what's y'alls opinion?
>>
don't do it,
whatever aesthetic benefit derived will be offset by the perceived weirdness/beta/transgenderiness of it.

or just go full transgender and you'll be completely undatable.
>>
>>18572109
Ave you tried going to a doctor? I got some sort of cream prescribed and applying it twice a day cleared it all up.
>>
>>18572123
acne is gone, but i have scars and uneven skin tone all over my face.
>>
>>18572130
Show me a patch of skin. You don't have to show your whole face.
>>
File: abc.png (61KB, 133x288px) Image search: [Google]
abc.png
61KB, 133x288px
>>18572138
that part of my cheek and near my eye.

shitty camera i know.

but all that redness is not acne, i have no acne.
>>
>>18572165
Doesn't seem that bad to me, honestly. I mean, if you think you'll feel better about it, you can apply makeup. That said, i think that will just replace your fear of judgment over your acne scars (which you can't help) with a fear of being found out that you're trying to cover up said scars with makeup (which is something you are actively doing).

You are you. You should be comfortable with being you. You are you. Noone else is you. I would find it extremely depressing if I hated my identity so badly that I wanted to alter it. I mean, I've got my flaws, and I know I'm not pretty, but I'm me, god damn it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.