[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just saw my ex on tinder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1498517827987.jpg (199KB, 1000x1525px) Image search: [Google]
1498517827987.jpg
199KB, 1000x1525px
So I just saw my ex come up on tinder as I was swiping through. We broke up about 5 months ago but we were together for about 5 years.
I know I'm a hypocrite for being upset about it because I'm on tinder too, but to be honest I was only on there as a tool to help me get over her.
She was a virgin when we started dating and I've always held out hope we'd get back together but seeing her on tinder really brought this wave of crushing emotions over me and the idea of her being with someone else is making me physically sick.
So basically I'm just asking for advice on how to feel better or get over it or just whatever you guys have to offer really.
Picture unrelated
>>
Shameless self bump. I really need help guys
>>
>>18572108
By realizing she isn't your problem anymore. It's over. Whatever happens to her now, good or bad, doesn't affect you in the slightest.
>>
>>18572135
But i do care what happens to her, because I'm still in love with her
>>
>>18572144
lol get over her man stop being a bitch
>>
>>18572144
Why? If you love her, and you left, then why did you leave? If you loved her, and she left, then why would you spend your affection on someone who couldn't appreciate what you were offering?
>>
>>18572147
Lol very helpful i'll go do that
>>
>>18572149
Because to be honest her reasons for leaving were completely valid. I stopped working to go study and after a year she decided she didnt want to pay for everything anymore, which really hurt because i was planning on financing our life once i was finished so she could do the same
>>
>>18572153
Then take that as a lesson learned, be better. In the story of your life, there isn't going to be any other character that is going to be by your side forever. Some people will never make an appearance, some will make an appearance for a couple of "chapters," in your life, and some may even be a significant part of your story, but they will all exit, and you will inevitably finish the last paragraph of the story that is your life completely and utterly alone.

Be thankful for those who did you no harm. Be even more thankful for those who helped you along the way, no matter how long or briefly. But don't let your story's focus be on you looking backwards with regret. Learn, and move forward.
>>
>>18572180
Thats both uplifting and depressing at the same time
>>
>>18572189
Reality tends to have that effect.
>>
>>18572189
Only if you think that the point of life is the destination, and not the journey.
>>
>>18572180
>deep or derp?

Well, honestly? Well said anon
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.